Explore World War II and Other Wars discussion

Book Discussion: June 5th > Preread Discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Martin Lamb, Head Moderator (new)

Martin Lamb | 212 comments Mod
This is the book tha won popular vote as our next grou read. We will be reading Knight's Cross A Life of Field Marshal Erwin Rommel by David Fraser by David Fraser. Is there any particular information or events that anyone will be looking for in the book?

message 2: by Betty (new)

Betty Bandy | 1 comments This is a message just for Martin Lamb, not a general post. I need your assistance to reconnect to the group. I am not receiving your emails any more and I miss them. What happened is this: through Yahoo's mistake, my account was erroneously frozen in early June, and they took a month sorting it out. I reported a phishing attack to them, and instead of going after the phisher they just blitzed me, and then I spent weeks trying to prove that I am and have always really been myself. Yahoo's bureaucracy and communication process is horribly slow. I have been trying to restore links everywhere ever since then, one by one. I really liked what I was starting to get from you folk and then it vanished. I don't know how to restore my email address to your e-mailing list. Sincerely, Betty Bandy, in NYC.

message 3: by Martin Lamb, Head Moderator (new)

Martin Lamb | 212 comments Mod
Hello Betty!
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I have been in Basic Training. I graduate tomorrow. Once I get established at my duty station, I will be on consistently. I am sorry about your situation with Yahoo. I am glad things are sorted out now. How can assist you with the group?

Sincerely,
Martin
Head Moderator