Universal Fantasy discussion

Modern Fantasy > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((-is excited-))

Ann stretched out her tired legs, she stared up at the sky and wished for a sunny day; "It's times like these I wish I was in control of the weather instead.." She rested her head back and shut her eyes, whenever it rained the blue jay didn't come; he was her best friend.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ann straightened, "That can't be good..." she looked down at the noises from down the street and saw two people outside; her eyes fixed on the male and saw the gun. Quickly Ann jumped down off the roof and made her way quietly over to them, she watched both of them from the shadows, waiting to see what he was doing.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"A shapeshifter... interesting..." Ann stepped out and smiled at Bree, "Shapeshifter, can I talk to you?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, but I live down the street from you two..."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ann picked up a branch and put a hand over it, it wrote a message on it; then she tossed it to Bree. Is he bothering you? He has a gun.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"No.. I just don't like weapons.. they're disruptful to the peace."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then why do you carry one?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh..." Ann looked to the ground, it was obvious she hadn't had much human contact.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ann heard a voice in her head, she knew the magic but couldn't stop it; she looked up at Carla, and raised a hand, "Hey! Come down here! Come join us!"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ann took a step away from her, looking to the ground, what was the point of arguing? She already was put under the spell.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ann shrugged, and kept her eyes low; "It's fine..."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Didn't want it? You mean this wasn't your chose? Power like that is only granted through potions..."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ann frowned, "Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't know..." she looked at the girl in the eyes, "Seeing heartbreak in a human is almost as sad as the heartbreak of the plants or animals.. if not more..."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anna..." Anna gingerly stuck out a hand to her, watching the other two carefully to make sure they don't do anything.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((leave?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((right, sorry, not paying attention to my OWN writing...))

Ann glanced back at them, and glared at Bree; then looked at Carla again, "How long have you lived here?" she asked, wiping the mop of wet hair from her face, hating the rain more and more.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think she's more... in love with you." Ann looked at her, then looked at Tye; "What do you need help in? And will you shoot us if we refuse?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just walk out, it's not that hard..."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not moving out a whole town just for you! No one will listen to us either! Think we're whack jobs!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait!" she touched his arm, "You aren't seriously going to do this, are you?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ann stopped, thinking everything through; then sighed and looked at Carla, "We should help him..."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well if we don't help him get everyone away then he'll do it regardless and then if someone gets hurt it'll be our fault just as well as his and his little girl over there." Ann made a gesture behind her.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

This peaked Ann's interest, "What's it made of?"

message 24: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments ((How may I jump in if I may))

message 25: by Nate Then Die (last edited Jun 10, 2010 09:16AM) (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments "This way! yelled Richard to Amillia as they were being chased by armed cops on foot far behind, but still on there trail. "Come o-" he started as he triped over a person sitting on the ground.
((does this work?))

message 26: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments "Richard! are you okay?" asked amillia

"No." he said lifting up his bloody head, then it fell back to the ground.

"Help!" she despretly yelled

message 27: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments "Oh, thanks." She said as she applied pressure to the wound "what... just happend to the cops?" she asked.

message 28: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments "I...Stole something, I guess its of use for them." and then asked the other girl "how did you get rid of them?

message 29: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments Amillia was dumbfounded, but then came back to when richard started to stur, "richard! they've left, you can relax now."

message 30: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments "same here, I guess. is there somewhere we can take care of him other than a hospital?" asked amillia

message 31: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments "thank you, can you guys help me get him in there?"

message 32: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments Amillia then hissed and faited from the projection.

message 33: by Nate Then Die (last edited Jun 10, 2010 09:57AM) (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments Richard groanded from the pain of the wound and the projection, his new body wasn't suppost to handle this stuff yet.

message 34: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments "thanks." amillia said with the pain in her head now gone.

message 35: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments When they got inside Amillia asked were the badages and some antibiotics were.

message 36: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments "thanks." was all she said before she got to work on Richard.

message 37: by Nate Then Die (last edited Jun 10, 2010 10:05AM) (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments ((Richard triped over carla and she projected her memory and now they are inside Avis(sorry if i cant spell it) apartment fixing Richard))

message 38: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments ((back in ten))

"Ok, that should take care of him for now." she turned to the other girl, "my name is amillia, what's yours?"

message 39: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments Then at the same time Amillia and Richard gave earspiting screams that cound be heard for half-a-mile as their new wings began to grow

message 40: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments ((Is anybody on?))

message 41: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments ((Kk))

After they were done shrieking Amillia told Avis, "Run, before it kills you to, run, get out of this town. now." then she collapsed.

message 42: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments ((see ya later))

message 43: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments ((wow, three people passing out? awesome! lol))

message 44: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments ((is everybody back?))

message 45: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments (( :D , were ar the rest of them?))

message 46: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments ((Hello?))

message 47: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments ((is she here now?))

message 48: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments ((helloo...))

message 49: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments ((yay!))
((were are the rest of them?))

message 50: by Nate Then Die (new)

Nate Then Die (deathwing) | 49 comments Richard and amillia were passed out still

« previous 1