Randomly Awesome RPs! discussion

Mortal Instruments > The Mortal Instruments rp

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Seline walked down the hall of the instute. She stopped in front of the library.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Seline pushed the doors open, and walked over the fireplace.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Seline looked up at her. "When, where, who and why?"

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Seline walked over to the door, pulling out her steele. "You coming?"

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "You have a weapon?" Seline asked, taking out her knive and 7 angle blades.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "Good. Let's go." Seline said, walking and drawing runes on her arm.

message 7: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) Ally was inside the music room, working on a composition on her guitar.

((Can someone make a character to RP with my character?))

message 8: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 1858 comments Shay herd nosies."What the heck?" She said seeing gards and docters chasing someone.

message 9: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 1858 comments Shay walked in the bedroom "whats going on?"

message 10: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 1858 comments Shay triped the docter."Opppppps!!"

message 11: by Nichole. (last edited Jun 04, 2010 03:25PM) (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 1858 comments Shay ran outside looking at Max.

message 12: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 1858 comments "There's a hole in the side of the fence at the other side of the gards."shay said

message 13: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 1858 comments Shay fowlled

message 14: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 1858 comments Shay laughed and ran ahead

message 15: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 1858 comments Shay ran faster

message 16: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 1858 comments Shay laughed

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Seline was on the side walk, watching the girl from the ground. Stupid gaurds. They need to chill out. she thought.

message 18: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 1858 comments Shay stoped seeing a girl on the side walk

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Seline saw a girl staring at her. She stared back.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Seline walked over to the club and found Sunny. She put her hand on her belt. "Got your weapon ready?" she asked, grabbing an angel blade.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "Then let's get dramatic and bust the door in." Seline said.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Seline kicked the door open. She stepped in, seeing the blood on the dance floor.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments ((I AM EMILY! DESTROYER OF DOORS!))

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Seline stared at the blood. It was black, like demon blood. she named her angel blade, then walked forward.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Seline leaned in closer to the blood, when something grabbed her ankle. She turned around, seeing a vampire, with cuts on his wrists and throat. "He will come." he said.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments The boy looked at Max. "The crusade." he said. then, his grip loosened on Seline.

message 27: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) | 1858 comments ((How do I jump back in?))

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments ((you can meet us at the club))
"No clue, he must be some new villian. Well, let's have a feild trip, knives included, and go ask some vamps." Seline suggested.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "Okay. I got some holy water in my backpack, so lets go." Seline said.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Seline walked out of the club. "Crap."

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "I got blood all over my new shoes." Seline said.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "A culprate name." Seline said.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "Some guy call 'The crusade'? I don't know when we became Indiana Jones hero's, but oh well." Seline said.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "So we're gonna take a field trip to Hotel dumort." Seline said.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "Well, are we taking the subway, or just walking?" Seline asked.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "It's a train that goes under ground. It usally features rude New yorkers, hobos, and gambling. And in this part of town, probably drug dealers." Seline said.