For The L♥ve of Reading discussion

Movies - TV > The Host

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) | 195 comments All you Stephenie Meyer / The Host fans, guess what?! The Host is being made into a movie!

http://weblogs.variety.com/bfdealmemo...

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 46 comments I know! Exciting! I heard, it's rumored, that Ian Somerhaulder is going to play....Jared I think or maybe it's Ian. Either way it's one of the two.

message 3: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) | 195 comments Well I haven't been introduced to Ian yet. Does he come early in the book or later into the plot? I'm only on Chapter4.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer He comes later. Keep reading, you'll meet him!

message 5: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) | 195 comments Haha, thanks Jennifer! :)

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Welcome!

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen  (In the Closet With a Bibliophile) (Jen_thebibliophile) | 300 comments I love Ian!!

message 8: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) | 195 comments Okay so I figured out who Ian was!!!! And so far I really like his character...or actually its just the fact that he started feeling guilty for trying to choke Wanderer (and Melanie w/o knowing).

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Whoah! I want to know who will be playing Kyle! Big and mean looking but can turn to a softy later on in the end!

I guess it is exciting, I'm using all of the exclamation points!

message 10: by **Carla** (new)

**Carla** That's exciting!!!! I think it would make for a great movie.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too!!

Can't wait!!

message 12: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) cannot wait, but hope they dont ruin it

message 13: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen (kittenspk) I'm so excited!! I almost like The Host more then Twilight! I can't wait for this movie! I hope it is good!

message 14: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) me too

message 15: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Gonzalez I really hope they make this into a movie! MY favorite character was defiently Ian.What I really hope for is that they put as much emotion into the movie as it was in the book.I remember reading chapters with tears in my eyes and I couldnt wait to continue.!