twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > A Possibility

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katilyn (new)

Katilyn | 5 comments idk that would be really crazy tho and really amazing at the same time

message 2: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin No, because Edward wouldn't be able to be that careful...he wouldn't agree to do it until after she's transformed.

message 3: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 10 comments No. Then she would have to wait 9 months to be cahnged. and then she would have to put her kid up for adoption cause she couldnt raise the kid. If he canged her right after that she would be that way forever. Would you want to be pregnant forever?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

no, and that totally wasn't necessary.
There are some younger readers reading this. I don't think she would want to put too much into it.

message 5: by Analicia (new)

Analicia Zamora | 12 comments It would be awsome, but they can't have kids. Edward's part doesn't work like a normal humans, unfortunately.

message 6: by Ashley (last edited Jun 10, 2008 10:12AM) (new)

Ashley (cutienicole_28) | 36 comments I was about to say vampires cant get pregnant... but Analicia said that for me... but that would be awesome if Bella COULD get pregnant by him, but thats not possible... so lets quit dreaming and talk about what is LIKELY to happen.

The human things that Bella wants to do are what again? Have sex and ???

message 7: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 15 comments HI!

message 8: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 15 comments I think that Bella would NEVER do that!1!!! She loves Edward, and if she really wanted to have sex so badly, then that means she doesn't love Edward!

message 9: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 15 comments Ashley,. are you still there?

message 10: by Kim (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:14AM) (new)

Kim At the end of eclipse she told Edward that she would only marry him if he agreed that they would try to take their relationship to that next level - it doesn't mean she doesn't love him - she explains it perfectly in the first chapter of breaking dawn I believe - she wants to be with him when she isn't consumed by thirst, it has to be before she is changed.

message 11: by adi (new)

adi (restartaugust) nooo
he can't get her pregnant.
remeber that vmapires are DEAD, this means that their organs don't work anymore :]
so no preggers for bella.

plus, i don't think she would go for that.
he wouldn't either.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

no...i donot think so...i hope nawt!!!!!

message 13: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments Nope, it's impossible, Because Edward is technically dead, so NONE of his organs work.

message 14: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (cutienicole_28) | 36 comments Oceanwaves:

I dont believe that Bella is strictly after "lust" but I do think she is "in" love with Edward and in that case, in my opinion, its okay for them to have sex... as long as they plan to together the rest of their lives... which is said to be true...

☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes... (beadingbuddies2) | 17 comments Guys I read in the SM website that technically Vampires don't have any thing needed for baby making...beacause they don't have any liquid in their body so no hem hem hem...

message 16: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) I did :D

message 17: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Lol how funny that this is the one thing everyone was sure couldn't happen and it was one of the huge events of the entire story lol.

message 18: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) I know! Stephanie is awesome, she knew how to fit the pieces together and now they have everything they could ever want.

message 19: by Marissa (new)

Marissa I never saw it coming so props to you Jai!

And I agree Alexis, she did a great job fitting the pieces together.