Vampire Lovers☻ discussion

Quizes > Which BDB Brother is best suited for you?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiny, Currently revamping (last edited May 26, 2010 06:01PM) (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) | 2412 comments Mod
I found this quiz on the net somewhere, so take it and see who you're best suited to...click the link below!!! and dont forget to tell me!!!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/...

message 2: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) | 2412 comments Mod
My result is:

Phury
Your Black Dagger Brotherhood Male is Phury Brother to Zsadist, Phury bears as many scars on the inside as his twin. Phury is the epitome of self-sacrifice, and has never been able to live life to its fullest. He is a caring male and will be completely loyal to you. Though he might not be able to see it, Phury is in desperate need of true love to give him the life he deserves.

message 3: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

Marielle Savoie (mrsavoie) | 5497 comments Mod
Tohrment
Your Black Dagger Brotherhood Male is Tohrment The calmest and most stable of the brothers, Tohr is the right-hand of Wrath, the vampire king. A fierce, military-type warrior on the outside, Tohr is extremely loving and dependable.
///////////

message 4: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

Starzee | 3680 comments Mod
okie im about to take it. all i can say is please be Vishous please be vishous please be vishous!!!!

message 5: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

aawwww but i want rhage too!

message 6: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

LMAo after all that i got Tohrment...sigh...he'll do i guess lmao.

message 7: by Rayna (new)

Rayna Rehvenge
Your Black Dagger Brotherhood Male is Rehvenge Half vampire, half sympath, Rehv is a force to be reckoned with. His sympath traits might lead to some problems and at times he can be manipulative. But Rehv is extremely protective and cares deeply for those he lets into his heart.

SO SO TRUE!!!! HE WOULD BE MY ONE AND ONLY!!! YUMMMM

message 8: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments I got V :D shame it wasnt Z, wrath and V haha

message 9: by Rayna (new)

Rayna V's not bad......kinda kinky :P

roflmao.....many hands make light work!!!

what would the hubby think....lmao

message 10: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 4518 comments hubby would probaly be suprosed i only mentioned three haha!!

message 11: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Anderson | 37 comments My result was Wrath.

Cassandra~Batgirl | 17 comments Rehvenge
Your Black Dagger Brotherhood Male is Rehvenge Half vampire, half sympath, Rehv is a force to be reckoned with. His sympath traits might lead to some problems and at times he can be manipulative. But Rehv is extremely protective and cares deeply for those he lets into his heart.

message 13: by Rayna (new)

Rayna Lisa-isa Addicted 2 the night huntress books wrote: "hubby would probaly be suprosed i only mentioned three haha!!"

im sure glad our men understand our addictions....lmao! mine kinda likes it......spices up the love life! :P

message 14: by Rayna (new)

Rayna ~~queen of death~~ wrote: "Rehvenge
Your Black Dagger Brotherhood Male is Rehvenge Half vampire, half sympath, Rehv is a force to be reckoned with. His sympath traits might lead to some problems and at times he can be mani..."

Damn....i dont want to share....lol