Fans of our own work discussion

Unusual Talking > Talking in third person

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Kenzie's wondering who's there.

message 2: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Sella peeks her head in and does a little dance to let Kenzie know that she is here.

message 3: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Sella smiles at Daisy Flower and tells Daisy Flower that Daisy Flower can join in.

message 4: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Sella wonders if anyone else will come and join this discussion.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi wonders the same thing.

message 6: by Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (last edited Jun 08, 2008 03:34PM) (new)

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Ephona thinks that third person talking is funny! Ephona also says that Kenzie started a group!

message 7: by Sella (last edited Jun 08, 2008 03:40PM) (new)

Sella Malin Sella points a finger at Daisy and says, "Daisy talked wrong!" Then Sella looks to Ephona and says, "Yay!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Amkrzyzurski, after realizing that his name was way too long, immediately began to ponder on what he could possibly change it to.

message 9: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ Helen calmly sits in a swivel chair and eats jelly beans while watching Sella and Ephona discuss Kenzie's new group.

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi is looking around, confused.

message 11: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Kenzie's happy people like third person. Kenzie asks if Helen will share jelly beans.

message 12: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Veronica also wonders what Daisy did wrong. She pipes up to the group saying, "All she did was use quotes! Is she only allowed to think and not talk?"

Veronica looks around and sees Daisy sitting in the corner by herself, and goes to talk to her.

message 13: by Pablo (new)

Pablo Cares | 16 comments Pablo refuses to participate.

Rather rudely.

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi wonders why.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Daisy," said Dobrodej, as he also wondered what Daisy did wrong. "So what ails you Mimi?" Said Dobrodej as he hungrily munched on some bacon.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Dobrodej looked around in search of any sign of intelligent life. "Anyone there."

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "me? i have no clue. what was i asking? oh, i was asking why pablo refuses to participate, though it is a bit ironic that he said he wasn't going to participate, though in the process of writing that, he participated. Does that make sense??" Mimi was concerned whether or not anything she was saying made sense, it seldom did.

message 18: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) "That makes perfect sense, Mimi," Veronica says. "I noticed that too, and saw the irony."

message 19: by Michelle (last edited Jun 13, 2008 01:40PM) (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "Thank you." Mimi says, relieved. "That is the first time in recorded history that something i said actually makes sense."

message 20: by Veronica (last edited Jun 13, 2008 01:42PM) (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) "Second time," Veronica says. "You said it was the first time in another discussion."

Purposefully trying to be random, Veronica states, "I'm hungry. I'm going to go eat some food."

Veronica clicks the button that will save her post, and goes into the kitchen.

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "Oh, i did." Mimi realizes. "Oh, well, this day will still go down in history!!"

message 22: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) "Don't worry, it happens to me all the time," Veronica says in a soothing voice.

message 23: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "Same here, but that's to be expected." Mimi says like it's the mst obvious thing in the world. It is, though, but these people don't know that...yet.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mimi that made perfect sense. I mean about the Pablo thing, because he did particpate when he said that he didn't want to, ironic isn't it?" Said Dobrodej with a grin.

message 25: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "Exactly my point. I'm just surprised that i actually make sense. Especially to me. it gets finny after a while." Mimi said incredulously.

message 26: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "I know," Mimi said calmly. "I am weird, just not for the reasons you think."

message 27: by Michelle (last edited Jun 16, 2008 02:50PM) (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "A mental hospital would be better than my self-imposed sentence here in purgatory." Mimi says calmly, not sure if that made sense or not.

message 28: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) "I knew that wouldn't make sense." Mimi sighed, wondering how to explain this.

message 29: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) "That kind of made sense" Veronica says, thinking of how she tends to get what people are saying most of the time anyways.