I Read Small-Small discussion

Books we're looking for

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:16PM) (new)

Sarah | 1 comments Hey y'all,

I like Eric's suggestion in "Making this group useful," so I thought I'd put up my requests. Do your local bureau libraries have any of the following?

-Anything by Franz Fanon
-A biology or botany textbook
-A statistics textbook
-Any of the Patrick O'Brian books (the Napoleonic Wars seafaring series) besides Master and Commander and Post Captain.

Let me know if you guys are looking for anything in particular -- I'm in Bamako right now and will be up in Gao within the week, so I can scour both libraries for you. Thanks!

message 2: by Eric (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:30PM) (new)

Eric (anderoy) | 5 comments If you have the copy of Post Captain still, I would like to read it.
Stay on the lookout for any Robert Jordan Fantasy Novels....I repeat it because it's that important.

Plus, there is an old biology textbook in San, should still be there on the top shelf. An old green book with BIOLOGY written in big letters, can't miss it.

message 3: by Kimberly (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:34PM) (new)

Kimberly | 2 comments I'm looking for a copy of "White Man's Burden." If someone could send me one in Bamako, that'd be rad.

message 4: by Emily (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:40PM) (new)

Emily Fox | 1 comments I'm looking for the 4th Harry Potter. If you have it, please send it along to Kita or Bamako. Thanks.

message 5: by Taylor.evan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:57PM) (new)

Taylor.evan | 1 comments 4th HP is in your box in Bamako.

message 6: by Eric (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:57PM) (new)

Eric (anderoy) | 5 comments Sorry Evan, I made that last post, I accidentaly was logged on to your account and I didn't notice.

message 7: by Yuri (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new)

Yuri | 1 comments Did anyone ever find White Man's Burden? - Still looking for that one... send up to Segou if you get the chance. Thanks!

message 8: by Kathy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:19PM) (new)

Kathy | 3 comments Mod
Yuri, Brandon has a copy of "White Man's Burden" in Sebougou. You can't get much closer to Segou than that!! (oh, and I'm on the waiting list for it too!) :-)

message 9: by Joshua (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:53PM) (new)

Joshua Wilson | 2 comments I think we have a botany text book in Kita, I will try to bring it in early December but send me a reminder around the 3rd so i can pull it out of our library

message 10: by Joshua (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:53PM) (new)

Joshua Wilson | 2 comments Kita has White mans burden, Laura just finished it. Call me and remind me on the 4th of December and I will bring it to Bamako with me and put it in your box.