Terminalcoffee discussion

Face Off! (Less Serious) > cat armor or mouse armor?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zen (last edited May 15, 2010 06:59PM) (new)

message 2: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Very cool, Zen.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary (madamefifi) I would like to see pictures of actual cats wearing that stuff. Hilarious!

message 4: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments Oooh, yes! I volunteer my cat, he's terribly bored, and really needs a hobby.

message 5: by Zen (new)

Zen (zentea) | 515 comments What about the mice? Who will volunteer the mice? Must we raid a lab?

message 6: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments all my the mice i knew are dead.

message 7: by Zen (new)

Zen (zentea) | 515 comments how sad

message 8: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments they were old when they died and i know they had a good life so not very sad at all.

message 9: by Zen (new)

Zen (zentea) | 515 comments oh good!

message 10: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments my first thought when i saw this was mouse gladiators. they go in a tiny arena all suited up in armor and face cats. winner gets to go free

message 11: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments the mice would lose. cats have big teeth and strong jaws. armor light enough for a mouse to carry probably won't be strong enough to keep the cat out.

message 12: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Mice just need to stay in a steel, cat-proof box with holes for air.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments The mice need to jump up between the cats' shoulder blades, that one spot cats can't reach. They'll be safe there!

message 14: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments we'll need special jumping mice then, and train them well.

message 15: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) The cost of mouse jumping failure is CATastrophic.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments They can use their lances to pole jump up there.

Of course they would be specially trained mice! They would have to be extra strong, and brave, and not distractable by cheese.

message 17: by Zen (new)

Zen (zentea) | 515 comments My cat is distractable by cheese. And asparagus.

message 18: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments and i would name my best gladiator Mousixmus. or fivel. and give him one of those little swords from a bar that are usually used to spear cherries and olives with

message 19: by Zen (new)

Zen (zentea) | 515 comments Ohhh! Mousixmus vs Clawdius!

message 20: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments egg-zactly zen.