Twilightinators! discussion

Series > Breaking Dawn

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:14AM) (new)

I have preordered Breaking Dawn and i got New Moon and Eclipse in hardback!! i can't wait to get them!!!

message 2: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (hilary_cullen) | 164 comments Mod
YES! ME TOO! EEK! I cant wait any longer! It's going to be so amazing! 2 more months! That's it!!!

The sad part is, I will be in Italy when the Twilight movie comes out in theatres :(. It's not coming out till December 12th and I leave for Italy on September 5th!! I will be gone for a whole year and I don't know if I will be able to see it there! :(

message 3: by Hilary (new)

Hahaha! I know! I want to go to Volterra SO BAD! And I've already decided that I am going to go to the EXACT place that Edward almost killed himself. It's going to be so amazing! I hope I find a vampire :D hahaha.

message 4: by Hilary (new)

I will take lots of pictures! Haha, I will be there for a whole YEAR! Crazy!

message 5: by Hilary (new)

I am going on an exchange as well! :)
I was able to do this by filling out this big paper, write an essay about why I want to be an exchange student, then go for an interview. They called me and told me I had been accepted, and now I'm leaving in the beginning of September! :D

Oh, really? Where did she live in Italy? What grade was she in? That's really cool! Does she have a Goodreads account? It would be fun to talk with her about it. I have so many questions! What exchange program did she go with? Rotary? AFS?

Sorry for all the quesions, talking about it gets me excited!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

wat program are u goin through Hilary??? i want to b a exchange student and i think i'll go through Inrax.. but i don't know...

message 7: by Hilary (new)

I am going with Rotary! :D I really reccomend that program, you should look it up :)

Thanks Laura! You don't have to ask, but it is pretty cool that you know someone who went where I am going! What grade was she in?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm i'll have to look that up later...

message 9: by Hilary (new)

Sweet! I will be in 11th grade when I go on my exchange :)

Yes, you should look it up :] its a really good program.

message 10: by Hilary (new)

LALALALA.

Anyone else have ideas for the next book? What did you think of the chapter??

message 11: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Bfly | 3 comments The Cullens are going to take over the Volterri and be the new "Royal Family" and they will get all the vampires in the world to be "vegetarians." Yes, it will happen.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

well duh edward and bella will get married.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe the bite that james gave to bella will make her immune to who ever tries to change her. (probably either edward or alice)

message 14: by Delaners (new)

Delaners | 3 comments I've started to read breaking dawn and i'm sooooooooo excited!!!!! bella and edward do get married in the third chapter!!! sorry if i ruined it for any one.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

nope i think almost everyone has BD by now.

message 16: by Chynna (new)

Chynna | 1 comments i defenently have bd and it is awsum! people should so get bd if they dnt have it

♫♥ashylynlyn♥♫ (goodreadscomprofileashlyne) | 1 comments i got bd last night at the premiere! yay! hey everyone come check out the group i made! its called breaking dawn is finnaly here!

message 18: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Okay, I'm about to reveal spoilers about Breaking Dawn...so if you haven't read the whole thing, DO NOT READ this comment.

I loved Breaking Dawn!! I think it was amazing. The best of the series, definitely, and maybe even the best book I've ever read!! It was so exciting and heart-racing and stunning!! I loved how everything was so unexpected. I would never have guessed the things that Meyer came up with, but I loved them all the same!! Bella's power is so cool. I love Renesmee, she's so sweet! I'm glad that Bella can have both Edward and a child. When I first found out that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee I got SO mad, but then now I realize it's a good thing.

It's funny...before I read Breaking Dawn, I really really really hated Jacob. Now I like him, as a friend. It's weird how the book changed my view of him. Maybe because he grew up a bit and is nicer, or maybe because looking through his eyes makes me see him differently. I liked how we got to see Jacob's perspective in the middle.

I love Bella being a vampire!! I feel like she was meant to all along. And I'm glad she's able to keep her connection to Charlie!! I think the reason that she doesn't have to go through the newborn stage is because she KNEW she was going to become a vampire, she wanted to, and she was prepared for it. All the others had no idea that they're going to. And that's why she still has the same human mind.

I love the ending, it was so perfect...*sighs dreamy sigh*

There's just one thing that confuses me a bit. It's been bugging me the whole book...how was Bella able to conceive a child from Edward if he has no sperm??????

Also, I didn't really get the whole scene in their honeymoon, after Bella finds out she's pregnant, and the South American woman gets all freaked out and starts shouting at Edward in that different language...what was the "alien language" that they were speaking? And why did the woman say "Morte" while she touched Bella's swollen stomach? I know it means "death," but it doesn't really make sense why she said that...and what was she shouting about, and what was Edward pleading about...? :-/

Oh yeah and one more thing...I heard that Meyer based the Breaking Dawn plot loosely on the plot of Shakespeare's A Mid Summer Night's Dream. I know the Mid Summer Night's Dream plot, but I didn't really see any shadow of that in Breaking Dawn...can someone tell me how??

message 19: by Heather (new)

Heather | 1 comments *sniff sniff*
not everyone has BD.... im so depressed...
i have to wait till thursday till i get mine...
im hosting my one private pity party
*sniff sniff*

message 20: by Taylor(d) (new)

Taylor(d) | 40 comments Mod
its ok. i havent got mine either. its supposed to be stinkin delivered to my stinkin house. but its not stinkin there yet.

message 21: by Megan (new)

Megan H | 7 comments Breaking dawn is awsome