Larissa Ione Fans discussion

Demonica: The Books > Demonica: Overkill, Snippets of demonica life (e-book)

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Thanks S.Young. That's cool. I had no idea this existed. So they are mini stories about the other characters that didn't get their own book,right? I'll be reading the first in a while and posting my comments soon. THANKS!

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ i just saw that she had posted it...i sent u a pm since i wasnt sure where to post it! This one is about Wraith and Serena and it is HOT!!

message 4: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Larissa said:

Wraith and Serena — available now
Luc and Kar — available soon

As a reader, do you ever wonder what happens after "The End?"

Yeah, me too.

So I'm working on writing short stories to update readers on the lives of the Demonica characters. The idea came to me when Ecstasy Unveiled was a finalist in the annual DABWAHA contest. It won…after getting hundreds of votes. The response from my readers was absolutely amazing.

So I want to give back to my awesome readers. These little free updates are for you. I can't thank you enough for all your enthusiasm for this series. You've put it on top in contests and put it on several bestseller lists. THANK YOU! And be sure to check back now and then for new stories.

I hope you enjoy!

message 5: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
OMG! It was amazing. I loved it. I usually don't enjoy short stories but this one I read it without a stop. Loved it. Wraith was always my fav brother.
I'm so happy we got more of him.

If you haven't read it already, what bare you waiting for????

5 stars review,lol.

message 6: by Barbara ★ (new)

Barbara ★ Oh Larissa, you are amazing! Thank you so much.

message 7: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (llogan24) | 30 comments ITA....it was awesome!! :)

message 8: by Larissa (new)

Larissa Ione | 93 comments Mod
Aw, thanks, ladies! I just put it up today, and I'll try to get Luc's story up by the time Sin Undone comes out. He gets his HEA in Sin Undone, but I want to add on a little. :)

message 9: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Can't wait and thanks Larissa for that awesome story. I loved it. And it helps while we are waiting for the next book.

Just Call Me Gyna (nandagakagina) | 8 comments Larissa, you are the GREATEST!!!!!!! I love your Demonica books and loved this little extra you have given us..........I can't wait to read the next one and Sin Undone.......

message 11: by Mhollie (new)

Mhollie | 28 comments Thanks Larissa! You are too good to us. Love the slice of life of Wraith & Serena. Pining for Sin Undone!

message 12: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Oh, this is the cover, by the way.
description

message 13: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
nop. Only Wraith. But there will be another one soon.
It's free at Larissa's blog.

message 14: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Wouldn't that be awesome? lol.

message 15: by Larissa (new)

Thanks, everyone! Sammy, there will eventually be more stories, but it'll be later in the year or next year. Hoping to have the next one up in August, but after that I'm not sure. I do plan to get to all of the couples eventually, though! ;)

message 16: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
So cool to hear that.Can't wait.

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess Hersh (jesshersh05) | 2 comments oh oh oh im so anxious for the next one. thanks for that i always wondered what her liking to the vampire world would be like. hot hot hot

message 18: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments any idea when the next short story will be out? i think it was suppose to be about luc.

message 19: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
It says on Larissas´blog.

message 20: by Candy (new)

Candy Dodson (candydida) | 73 comments I loved this. I'm always curious about what happens to the characters down the road. I'm so glad Larissa did this. I hope she does one for every one of the characters!

message 21: by Candy (new)

Candy Dodson (candydida) | 73 comments Larissa wrote: "Thanks, everyone! Sammy, there will eventually be more stories, but it'll be later in the year or next year. Hoping to have the next one up in August, but after that I'm not sure. I do plan to get..."

I'm so glad to hear that! I don't want to say goodbye to this series after Sin's book! < said with a tear in my eye >

message 22: by Annie (new)

Annie  (anncraven) Does anyone know when Luc and Kar's overkill story will be coming out? I'm dying for another demon fix!

message 23: by Trenice (new)

Trenice | 62 comments I had no idea that one was due...LOL

message 24: by Annie (new)

Annie  (anncraven) lol. I love how Larissa does the overkill thing! I wanna read more about Luc!

message 25: by Larissa (new)

Thanks, ladies! Annie, I...um...well, this is going to sound so lame, but Luc and Kar won't be next. I know they were supposed to be, but instead I'm doing Andrea and Kaden from Eternity Embraced. Luc and Kar will be after that, I PROMISE! :) Plus, you'll get an update on them in Eternal Rider. *g*

Now, Eternity Embraced, in case y'all haven't read it, is the Demonica short story that appears in The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2 and the Barnes and Noble anthology Vampires in Love. But because not everyone wants to buy an entire book of novellas, and because ebook readers sometimes get the shaft having to wait for the digital version of print releases, I'm expanding Eternity Embraced and releasing it on Kindle and for the Nook in a few weeks. People who don't have a Kindle will still be able to read it simply by downloading the free Kindle app onto their computer or android/iPhone cell phones.

People who have already read the story in print won't miss much of the expansion, because I'll put the extra chapter in the Demonica: Overkill section of my website to read there.

This was all probably really confusing... :)

message 26: by Annie (new)

Annie  (anncraven) That's great news! It's not lame at all, Larissa! I love Kaden and Andrea too. In fact, I just read Eternity Embraced last week. It's sooo good!!I'm looking forward to reading the extended chapter! Thanks!!

message 27: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
I love it when you give us info like this Larissa,lol. Thanks!!

message 28: by Trenice (new)

Trenice | 62 comments Thanks for the update, Larissa!
~smooches~

message 29: by thuy (new)

thuy (fishgirl182) ooh thanks, larissa. i can't wait to download the story to my kindle.

message 30: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (llogan24) | 30 comments have y'all checked out Larissa's latest free snippet on Eidolon and Tay? OMG...it is SO hawt, and sweet and awesome...oh, did i mention HAWT?!?!

check it out:

http://larissaione.com/blog/books/dem...

message 31: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Me too!

message 32: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 8 comments when will Shade and Runa short story be up?