twilight lovers! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Books in the Twilight Series > If Bella does end up choosing Edward...

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vikatolia (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:34AM) (new)

Vikatolia Puni | 14 comments If you've already read New Moon, which I assume most of yo have, you should remember the part about the vulturi. None of their powers or extra gifts work on Bella. One of the Vulturi dudes sees alot of potenial in Bella after turning to have great power. what do you think her powers will be?

message 2: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gabulous01) i don't know.... probably something really awesome, but it's definitely really hard to predict what stephenie meyer will think of to do... it's not even certain that bella will become a vampire. and there are just so many options for her, it's hard to pick just one

message 3: by Kasie (new)

Kasie | 27 comments good smell(vampire wise)restincde to powers

message 4: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 137 comments Yeah, theres already a couple topics on that, so my answers are there, just because I hav a lot of theiories and don't have time to write it here.

message 5: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 137 comments okay nm, here it is I copied and pasted.

Theories:

1. Bella Can absorb vamp mind powers (said that in the topic Bella's Power)

2. Could be the most powerful vamp.

3. She has chosen to become a vampire so that will make her differennt from every 1 else cause they had no choice. (¿POsSiBLy?) This will make her more aware and be able to see things happening. Not like Alice cause Alice predicts the future, but like she predicts the present. (corny huh?)

4. She will not be as out of control as a new born
cause she knows she turning.

5. Maybe she will turn into a very good liar (JK)

6. Maybe she can tell when other people are lying.

7. Mind games still don't work on her

8. She can oing itbring pain to those she loves (sucky power but she seems to be doing it while human)

9. She has the power of chrarisma, and can draw ppl to her (she can already do that with guys)

message 6: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Ooh, I like all of those, Brighde!

Since Bella is very sensitive in her mind-area (that is why none of the mind powers can affect her) I think it will have something to do with that. Maybe she can control other's minds...that would be awesome, except just a little too like Jasper's, or Edward's. Maybe...she can...block her mind off? I dunno.

message 7: by Mack (new)

Mack (kay082195) Those are all such cool ideas i cant wait to find out what her power will be if she even is turned into a vampire!!!!!!~!!!!!!~

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole I think Bella is something different. Who was Rene? Why did she leave Forks? Why did Rene always insist on living in a completely sunny place? I think her mom will end up being a big key to this whole thing & why Bella even as a human is so different - abnormal.

message 9: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 137 comments OMG!!! you have a huge point nicole. Maybe Rene had an encounter with vampires!! or werewolves. or somthin. woaH great idea.

message 10: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Wow! Great point Nicole! I never wondered that before...wow...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

holy crap good point!

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex Gates (savvyvampireluvr) | 43 comments ok well i am going to make a chat about this later when i have more evidence but i think there is already sumthin bout Bella (i havent read the 3rd book yet so dont blame me if it explains in the book) cause remember in Twilight when they were aking blood tests well Bella said she could smell blood but Edward said humans cant do that (even though i can weird i no but true and what Bella said was true it smells like rusty salt) so wats up with Bella y can she smell blood? Oh and if the smell of blood makes her faint then how in the world is she going to b able to suck blood from living animals?

message 13: by Vikatolia (new)

Vikatolia Puni | 14 comments i think she will have all of their powers and the ability to track.

message 14: by Shay (new)

Shay E (shaye) | 17 comments I love those ideas heres one of mine i think that she may be immune to the venom!!! I wonder i cant wait to find out what it will be (if she turns!!)

message 15: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Bella is much more complicated than we ever knew....

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex Gates (savvyvampireluvr) | 43 comments OMG SHAY THAT IS GUIENIOUS! /that wood be so trajic, but what if like Rene (Bella's Mom) was like the first reproducing vampire or ex vampire (idk how either of those wood be possiblle but its a sugestion)and so Bella was like already vampire or part vampire. Nvm thats sounds stupid lets just stick with your idea lol. But how tragic and horrible would it be if she would couldn't turn and another thing if Bella loves Edward and he loves her and said if they got married he would turn her whenever she wanted (and thats what she wants) why wouldn't she just right up front say yes to the first proposial instead of thinking its a joke (i was so mad about that). Last thisg I STARTED ECLIPSE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im almost done.

message 17: by Marialexa (new)

Marialexa | 12 comments Hey do you guys think Jacob Black will come back into the picture???It didn't sound like it at the end of eclipse but you never know!!Stephanie Meyer made him an important role in New Moon and Eclipse, do you think we'llvsee him again???

message 18: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Probably. lol my name's Alexa!
Well Jacob does truly love Bella, and he cares alot about her. I think he may come back, and play an important role also.

message 19: by Marialexa (new)

Marialexa | 12 comments Ya you're probobly right.To tell the truth i hope he doesn't interfere with Edward and Bella's relationship since they are amazing together!!!

message 20: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I do too! I hope he imprints! I mean I feel bad for him! He has no one! Aww I'm crying now!

message 21: by Marialexa (new)

Marialexa | 12 comments Don't cry!!!!=( I think Jacob should find like the perfect wolf girl to fall for and then maybe his relationship with Bella would be better and she wouldn't have to worry about anything coming between her and Edward.

message 22: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:14AM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments He should! Bella would be so happy! And Jacob! Everyone! I just had the weirdest premonition that Jacob will die in Breaking Dawn... weirdness...

message 23: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (last edited Jun 05, 2008 05:19PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments ((Gtg b back later))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

i have a dumb question... can 2 werewolves imprint on the same girl???

message 25: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I like your idea, Marialexa!! That's what I hope will happen...you know what, Alexa, I have a feeling that might come true...that would be SO SAD!!! :'( I don't want that to happen...

message 26: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments Mikeala, i dunno, but that would be pretty interesting!!!! :D

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

jacob is definatley coming back if hes not then lets just say edward fans may have a new member but the imprinting on the same grl would be pretty cool to read abt i wonder how the grl would choose whom to stay wid

message 28: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments SHe wont give even a single thing away will She?!!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know...I would think that if Renee had ever had an encounter with a vampire while in Forks, she would certainly realize what Edward and his family are. Plus, the Cullens only returned to Forks 3 years earlier than Bella arrived. Until then, they were in Alaska.

The immunity idea is interesting however. She was bitten once before.....

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.