twilight lovers! discussion

Eclipse Movie > Muse WILL Be On Eclipse Soundtrack With The First Single!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
The Twilight Saga author Stephenie Meyer has announced on her official website that Muse WILL be on the Eclipse soundtack and will release the first single Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) on May 17th!!

The first single on “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack” has just been confirmed and I get to bring you the exclusive details. Stephenie’s very favorite band, Muse, has contributed a song called “Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)” and it’s the first single from the project. It will be out on May 17th. I haven’t heard it yet, but I am very excited. The official soundtrack will also be available on June 8th.

message 2: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) so cool, i love muse, they are so cool, i can't wait!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah! supermassive black hole is amazing! It went perfectly with the baseball sceen.

message 4: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I love them too!!! I'm so glad that they will be on the soundtrack!!

message 5: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 65 comments Muse is a great band. I love their name too.

message 6: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments you know I havent ever really listened to music by Muse. I know they are Stephenies favorite band but I've never listened to them..... I should give it a shot

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I had never heard of them before the first movie, but I loved that song Supermassive Black Hole.

message 8: by Talina (new)

Talina | 4 comments I loved Muse even before Twilight.Their a really talented band and their songs are awesome.I'm really fond of Supermassive black hole,uprising,and-of course- neutron star collision

message 9: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments Yeah, and they're ENGLISH!! From Devon I believe, see us Brits do have a few gooduns around, LOL!! Although Robert Pattinson could do with lightening up a bit (should I duck before someone throws something at me?? I'm speaking as a fellow BRIT BTW!!)