Jonathan Livingston Seagull Jonathan Livingston Seagull discussion

شاعرانه ، عارفانه، و تامل برانگیز

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by reza (last edited Aug 25, 2016 10:51AM) (new)

reza alborzi بس عارفانه. کتابی که مرا هنوز تحت تاثیر خود دارد. قبل از انقلاب خواندمش. نسخه ی امیر کبیر با همین عکس های باخ را از دست دادم و به نسخه و ترجمه دیگری بسنده کردم.

message 2: by Mona (last edited Aug 25, 2016 10:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mona That`s a wonderful great book, I agree .It impressed me so much by the deep subject retelling so simple and its gentle sense of mysticism. In one word :it`s deep & gentle

message 3: by Mehrdad (last edited Aug 25, 2016 10:52AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mehrdad tarkibi داستانی عمیق ، روان و دل چسب

message 4: by narges (last edited Aug 25, 2016 10:59AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

narges ahmadi واقعا عمیق خیلی تفکر برانگیزه!

message 5: by Cyrus (last edited Aug 25, 2016 10:59AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cyrus The best of Bach. In this book Bach is influenced by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (Le Petit Prince), but of course he has his own taste and style. What amazing is that both of them (Exupéry and Bach) were pilots! How did they feel, see, or realize when they launched their planes above the highest clouds? Isn’t it a secret??
To my opinion, there is a huge difference between this book and other Bach’s works. Just in this book, Bach gained that insight which the great writers lived that.
I like the Persian translation of this book named “پرنده ای به نام آذرباد” better that Giti Khoshdel’s try. .

message 6: by Hoda (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:48AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hoda محشر و فوق العاده و شاهکار مخصوصاً اگه وقتی بخونیش که از روزمرگی ها و محدودیت ها خسته شده باشی

message 7: by Irene (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Irene de la Torre How do I understnd what you mean? Let me guess, you were saying you agree with my review. he he he

message 8: by Violeta (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:41PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Violeta hahahaha.
study their writings first. hahahaha

فاطمـــــــه one of the books that I really enjoyed reading it!with so much beautiful words from Jonathan...

message 10: by Feather (last edited Dec 28, 2011 11:45AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Feather Stone We have read this book several times and played the audio tape until it broke. Its spiritual message has uplifted us at time of great challenges, reminding us of there is more to our lives than the physical dimension. We have been looking for several years for the original audio recording.

Feather Stone Hello: I see you also enjoyed the book by Richard Bach, Jonathon Livingston Seagull. My husband and I list that book as our favorite; and we continue to read Richard Bach's books. I have recently written a book which was published by Omnific Pubishing in September 2011. It is called The Guardian's Wildchild. If you are interested, please check out my blog at:
featherstoneauthor.blogspot.com/
Feather Stone

Nahid harouni بعد از خوندنش همه اش به این فکر میکردم که ای کاش سالهای دبیرستان باهاش آشنا شده بودم. احتمالا تاثیر بیشتری برام میتونست داشته باشه. شنیدنش با صدای بنیامین مستقیمی لطف بیشتری هم داشت.