Twilight Fanatics discussion

Breaking Dawn > BREAKING DAWN......

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments Yeps! I was up till 12:00 a.m. to see it! I have it as my pic now!!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments Yep! I saved it and sent it to like 8 of my friends!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments Internet! Somewhere on Goodreads... want me to send it to you??

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments It was! That's where I got it! I'm sorry to say this, but Bella may and probably will trip or rip her dress or something... like crash the car, on the wedding day!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments It would probably happen! OMFG! WHAT IF JACOB SHOWS UP AT HER WEDDING!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments I'm posotive that's what's gonna happen! ^-^

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments I know! It's soo amazingly well priced for such a famous book! RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU THINK THAT THE TWILIGHT SERIES SHOULD BE MORE POPULAR!

message 8: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin MEEE!! *raises hand*

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments ME! *Stands up and raises hand really high*

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

definately way more popular than any other book there is out there rite now

message 11: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Yeah!!

message 12: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin The one with James? Yeah. I'm disappointed...he never bites her!! What happened to the bite before Edward shows up??

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 83 comments Me too! I mean it's like the most important part! Or one of the most important!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

well there is that white flash so mayb sumthing got cut out...

message 15: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I agree, Alexa!! Maybe you're right, Mikeala...because now I remember that when Edward came, after the flash, there was blood on Bella's hand...

message 16: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I'm in the middle of Eclipse right now...so don't spoil anything for me. Many things have already been spoiled, but I don't want more, at least.

message 17: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I know!! I'm @ the part where Bella has just come back from the Quileute party, where Billy and the other elder told the old stories...it's the next morning.

message 18: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Yeah. The story was creepy...

message 19: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Good, don't.

message 20: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Actually, they have. I know that Jacob kisses Bella, and that Bella slaps Jacob. *sigh* I wish nobody spoiled that for me...

message 21: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I just finished the book...GOD I HATE JACOB BLACK WITH PASSION!!! OMG OMG I HATE HATE HATE HIM!!! *sigh* I'm so glad Bella chose Edward...I CANNOT WAIT FOR BREAKING DAWN!!! Especially since I read the first chapter.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 19 comments hey guys im new here. i cant wait for the movie to come out either!!

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 19 comments yeah the first chapter is amazing.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 24, 2008 10:45AM) (new)

totally agree!!! its so awesome! but if jacob ruins the wedding i will personaly rip his guts out! I HATE YOU JACOB BLACK WITH PASSION!!

message 25: by Taylor(d) (new)

Taylor(d) | 6 comments whoa! someone has a temper!! i think that the whole thing w/ jacob will be solved somehow... like maybe hed imprint some new character that comes in!

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 08, 2008 06:45AM) (new)

I really doubt that Edward would let her drive on their wedding day. But knowing her, she's probably going to end up tripping anyway! (reply to Alexa's comment)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Then again, Alice will most likely forsee that, and end up making the train of Bella's dress a little higher than normal...