I'm Trying to Get a Book Published! discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisarosenbergsachs) | 36 comments Hi Everyone, Like most people in this group. I have been trying to get a book published. It's called Dancing On My One Ugly Toe Around the Rim Of Hell. Today in another type of attempt I have launched a blog Storiesofhealingrecoveryandcourage.blogspot.com. There is also a link to it on blogspot and I hope you will read it and give me some advice. Have any of you started blogs and if so what kind of response have you received?

message 2: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ I have a blog, although I don't have a lot posted. It's at mylifeasateenagenovelist.blogspot.com –– i've received a very positive response, I actually have around 60 followers which is more than I expected. lol. I need to dedicate more time to working on it. :) I will check out your blog, Lisa.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisarosenbergsachs) | 36 comments Thanks Brigid. I'll check out yours, too.

message 4: by Rita (new)

Rita Webb (ritawebb) My blog is Rita's World. I like to do contests, writing tidbits, excerpts from some of my stories, book reviews, and author interviews.

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisarosenbergsachs) | 36 comments Hi Rita, I just took a look at your blog. It was fun.