Book Addicts discussion

Books > The Host!!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments what did you guys think about stepheine meyers book The Host??

message 2: by Kourtni (new)

Kourtni (kourkyloo) I can't say I absolutely loved it, but I enjoyed it. It was interesting and, contrary to what a lot of people think, I like Stephenie Meyer's writing style. The very descriptive dialouge is interesting to me, what can I say? It could have been more eventful, but I never actually got bored with it. It was just good.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) three words- Better than twilight

message 4: by Dana (new)

Dana (shortie1260) | 4 comments I tried to read it after Twilight but just couldn't get into it. It was too weird how it was written. Maybe I was just hoping it would be a lot more like Twilight. I think I will eventually go back and read it all the way through and give it another try.

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments i thought it was better than twilight too i really loved the book very unlike twilight and its all about love and pertection story line

message 6: by Maritza (new)

Maritza it was a great book but didnt really like the part where she was in the desert. i thought that part was boring but really liked the rest of the book.

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments ya but the desert part showed how strong melane was

message 8: by Maritza (new)

Maritza Yea bt it was boring

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments true

message 10: by Maritza (new)

Maritza lol. I heard they were g0en t0 make it int0 a m0vie

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments ohhh nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Maritza (new)

Maritza Bt i doubt itz true. Ima reread da book

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate | 11 comments I liked that it didn't remind me of Twilight. Not a lot of authors can do that effectively; write different types of books without sounding like they are repeating themselves. It took a little while to get into the book, but after those first couple of chapters, you can't put it down. I hope she turns this one into a series.

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments ya i have been waiting for a while lol
i loved the book the first couple chapters were really boring i skipped threw just to see when the nxt flash back was going to happen so i would have something to look forward to in the boring parts

message 15: by Maritza (new)

Maritza I hated da beginnin bt i already knew the endin. I have a bad habit of readin da last pg then the whole b0ok

message 16: by Kate (new)

Kate | 11 comments But, Maritza, you don't get any thrill that way! That's the best part of the book--not knowing how it's going to end! If you know how it ends, there's no drive to finish it!

message 17: by Maritza (new)

Maritza Bt bt i lyk t0 know if it endz happy 0r sad.

message 18: by Kate (new)

Kate | 11 comments But how can you understand if it's happy or sad if you don't know the whole story?

message 19: by Maritza (new)

Maritza Um u kan tell cuz da last pg 0r chapter sumz up everythng

message 20: by Kate (new)

Kate | 11 comments Not always

message 21: by Maritza (new)

Maritza True bt idk y i always do that

message 22: by check (new)

check it was alot better than her other books

message 23: by Maritza (new)

Maritza True