Writer Group discussion

Topics

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ben (new)

Ben | 221 comments Mod
Don't be afraid to add topics!

I started this Group to talk about alot of cool things but after I was getting into it a little bit I suddenly couldn't remember any of the ideas i had in the beginning, so please, feel free.

message 2: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 109 comments Ok, well whats everyone's favorite color? Hows that for different?

message 3: by Ben (new)

Ben | 221 comments Mod
Blue

message 4: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 109 comments Silver!

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) | 233 comments Mod
can't choose b*tween blue and purple, im weird that way...

message 6: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Green!

message 7: by Ben (new)

Ben | 221 comments Mod
What's your favorite food?

message 8: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Hmmm...It's a tie between chicken pot pie and cheesecake...

message 9: by Michelle (new)

that's hard to say. i have to ponder this for a bit. idk, but it depends. sometimes it is anything with chocolate, others it is something totally different. i'm weird that way.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (karencarr) | 26 comments i like chocolate and Skittles, but if your asking for healthy, i like chicken/turkey rolls and pasta salad.

message 11: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 109 comments I love all italian food! : D!!! Well, I like all food I guess...

message 12: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) ditto. I like almost anything that's edible (that I've tasted). And (i know it's gross) I've always been curious about how monkey brains taste...

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (karencarr) | 26 comments EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 109 comments Wow... that is kinda gross! lol interesting though!

message 15: by Ben (new)

Ben | 221 comments Mod
ahem... ew.

message 16: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Roni, monkey brains are a delicasey (slaughtered that word) if you left America and took a trip to where the serve them you can try them. Or just sneak into the zoo one night, but I highly recommend you don't do that. They might be sad to find out they are missing a monkey. Oh, cooked, or raw?

message 17: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 109 comments wow... ick

message 18: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 109 comments ewwww.... but interesting all the same!

message 19: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ hmmm. interesting.

message 20: by Ben (new)

Ben | 221 comments Mod
hm. Yeah. Okay. *cough* weird *cough*

message 21: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) I don't want to actually try monkey brains! I was joking! After all, curiosity killed the cat (with food poisoning/an exploding appendix)

message 22: by Ben (new)

Ben | 221 comments Mod
hehehehehehehehehehheh.................

message 23: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 109 comments wow... that must taste VERY interesting....

message 24: by Ben (new)

Ben | 221 comments Mod
i eat it with ketchup.

message 25: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Lots of people do that I've noticed. I severely dislike ketchup. I don't mind it in things, just not on things...

message 26: by Ben (new)

Ben | 221 comments Mod
hmmmmmmm.

message 27: by Michelle (new)

oh, no, thinking again!! *goes to hide*

message 28: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 109 comments I don't like ketchuo very much either.... I do like mustard though...

AS I see it... There are the mustard ppl in this world, and then there are the ketchup ppl....

Mustard ppl are way cooler! lol

(jk)

message 29: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i like both ketchup and mustard !!! :D

message 30: by Michelle (last edited Jun 05, 2008 06:21PM) (new)

Yo tambien.

message 31: by Michelle (new)

sorry, studying for Spanish. We're only speaking spanish in class tomorrow, it's gonna be silent as ever!

message 32: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie I like mustard a lot! I guess that makes up for my disliking ketchup. People are always like, "how can you stand that stuff?" while they're eating ketchup. I just say, "Easy. How do you stand ketchup?" Then they give me a look and ask, "do you not like ketchup?" I go, "no." Then they leave. I guess they're offended b/c I don't like ketchup.

message 33: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ hooray for spanish! XD i'm so nervous for my spanish final tho... we have a speaking test on monday when we have to record ourselves speaking in spanish and then get graded on it... argh. i'm totally screwed...

message 34: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) It's weird when people get offended because you don't like a food that you do. Or they ask WHY you don't like it. Ugh! That drives me nuts!

Like when people find I don't like ketchup, or M&Ms, or eggs, or milk...but the milk is because it used to make me feel sick.

message 35: by Amrita (new)

Amrita | 1 comments I like ketchup, but not enough to be offended if someone doesn't like ketchup. That's a bit intense.

message 36: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 109 comments lol.... my sis eats bread, fruit, and pretty much everything else with ketchup... its quite disgusting....

message 37: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 109 comments yeah, I know... I like it on burgers and occasionally on fries, but thats it...

message 38: by Ben (new)

Ben | 221 comments Mod
um

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (karencarr) | 26 comments I am not the biggest fan of ketchup. And I HATE mustard. I do NOT like hotdogs and I am not the biggest fan of hamburgers unless they are homemade. And I don't eat fast food. (As you might see, I am extremely picky. I could go on and on with what I don't like.)

message 40: by Ben (new)

Ben | 221 comments Mod
cool

message 41: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Haha