Ingo Ingo discussion

Ingo

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hwallan I really loved this book! It was sooo unexpected and refreshing! Although, i didnt really like the second one, and I dont even remember what it was called. Lol, maybe it was just me...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Totally awsome book. By far the best mermaid book..EVER

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i know rigjt i couldent put it down

Chloe ✈ An amazing book! The series blew me away, I personally felt like I was part of the novel which kept me on the edge throughout! X_x

Lynx There was never a more realistic, amazing, wonderful, mermaid book. READ IT WITH NO REGRETS!!

Donna I would love it if anyone has any suggestions of more books like this. I read all 3 and could read hundreds more if I just knew what they were and how to find them. Thanks.

Darya i read all four and they were amazing in feb. the 5th one is coming out

Darya its called Stormswept

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

There are four books, Donna, just so you know, and WAIT! theres gonna be a 5th one?! YAY!

Donna LOL! I have not read the Crossing of Ingo yet but I will! And thank.

message 12: by Darya (new) - rated it 1 star

Darya the fifth one isn't about Sapphire and Connor here is the description for Stormswept : Morveren lives with her parents and twin sister Jenna on an island off the coast of Cornwall - an island that in the long distant past was devastated by a tidal wave, its halls and people lost. Only some of those taken by the sea may not have been lost at all! Now, as Morveren and Jenna's relationship shifts and changes, like driftwood on the tide, Morveren finds a beautiful teenage boy in a rock pool after a storm. Going to his rescue, she is shocked to see that he is not human but a Mer boy. With Jenna refusing to face the truth, Morveren finds herself alone at the worst possible time. Because when the worlds of Air and Mer meet, the consequences can be terrible! This book is released January 5th ...TOMORROW, but it comes in book stores on Feb.21st 2012

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

WOW. that looks GOOD!

message 14: by Darya (new) - rated it 1 star

Darya how many of the books have you read Madi?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Three. I wann a read the last one SOON!

message 16: by Aras (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aras Redan I'm gonna miss Faro and Sapphire! :'(

message 17: by Lynx (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynx I love all these books!! they are the best mermaid books EVER!!! I really want to read the last one!!

Katie I want more faro and sapphire!!!

message 19: by Aras (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aras Redan Katie wrote: "I want more faro and sapphire!!!"

Me too!