Maximum Ride Extremes! discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (last edited Apr 19, 2010 04:12PM) (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 3291 comments Mod
Here are some quick roleplay rules:
1. If a one character, say, Ren, is off in the mountains of Colorado, and another character, say, Senna, is in the woods of Georgia, Ren can't suddenly appear beside her out of nowhere unless she has that ability, such as Myst does.
2. A character, let's use Ren and Senna again, can't read the other person's mind if they don't have that ability, such as Rue does. For example: I'm going to escape these people, and move to Japan. Senna thought angrily, glaring at them. Ren cackled, "I know your plan to escape and move to Japan, and it will never work! They'll always be after you!"
3. Don't make your character the almighty God of everything birdy. (Or any other mutation) Ex: Right--Senna expanded her wings and tried desperately to take to the sky. Wrong--Despite the fact Ren was just shot, she could fly perfectly anyways. Time to go save the world, She thought, carrying Sen with the arms that had just been operated on.
4. Please use proper grammer! Bad Ex: Senna took 2 the sky "gosh we're high up," she said eccentric Good Ex: Senna pounded her fists into the eraser's face, thinking she heard his jaw snap. "Perfect!" she exclaimed, jumping up in the air.
5. Try to make your posts lengthy-ish. I'm not asking for a fully fledged report here or anything, just something more than: "Hey," he yawned. ! Ex: Senna felt conciousness drip back into her senses as the sun burned her closed eyelids. She pried her large, questioning brown eyes open and searched around her, momentarily clueless of where she was. With a pang, it all came rushing back to her like a river who's dam was just let up. Propping herself up on one elbow, Senna blinked tiredly, searching for her flock. "Hey," she mumbled when she spotted Ren awake a couple feet away.
6. Try to keep your character unique. Meaning, there shouldn't be too many characters with the same powers or disabilities. :)

Just a few quick rules, and I may add more later. :)

message 3: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

I actually like the name Senna. :D And Ren. Maybe I'll make them characters someday... haha

message 4: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

TEEHEE

message 5: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Gtg :'(

message 6: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

back

message 7: by Sephiroth, I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies...ON HOLIDAY~ (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 1220 comments Mod
cool. :3 but i can guarantee i can't follow the last rule most of the time. i have so much to keep up with and i barely have enough time to type a paragraph. XD

message 8: by Sephiroth, I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies...ON HOLIDAY~ (new)

and can we add one? lte's not try to copy other character's powers too much...some degree of uniqueness should be maintained.

message 9: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Oh, yeah, I like that one :3 And it's fine.

message 10: by Sephiroth, I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies...ON HOLIDAY~ (new)

thanks. :3 i just have issues when my characters are copied...i try really hard to makew them unique. XD

message 11: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Same here! ^-^ That's why I changed Fall's ability from sensing emotions to creating barriers around her brains and occasionally picking up random thoughts from others+sending them. Luckily she's the only with super speed so far :3

message 12: by Sephiroth, I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies...ON HOLIDAY~ (new)

and myst is the only one with telportation!

message 13: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Oh wait Ginny has it too... :( But Fall is faster! mwahahaha! and yes, myst is special, blah blah blah

message 14: by Sephiroth, I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies...ON HOLIDAY~ (new)

ginny can teleport? O.o

message 15: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

No, she can fly superduper fast! But Fall is FASTEr!!!!!!!! RAWR!

message 16: by Sephiroth, I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies...ON HOLIDAY~ (new)

oh. okay. lol