Ms. S Block B discussion

Question #5

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M. (new)

M. Schranz | 6 comments Mod
Describe IN DETAIL your favorite aspect of this book. Then tell me/us why it was your favorite part. Were you able to relate to this aspect of your novel? Why or why not?

message 2: by Ashelle (new)

Ashelle | 5 comments My favorite of this book is the end. This is my favorite part because devon finally admitts to the crime that she commited and suffered the consequnces. I can relate to this aspect of my novel. This is because I confess to the things I did wrong in my past. When admitting to something that you have done then it takes off all the peersure.

message 3: by Johnika (new)

Johnika Dougan | 5 comments My favorite aspect of my book " Nothing But the Night," is the way that it's written. This book is written in a very unique and different way. It puts one scene for the readeer to enjoy and then jumps to the next scene that has nothing to do with what happened. For example one scene was about how Cam loved his wife Jenna, then the next scene was talking about The anonymous nigh rider that misses his love back home. My favorite part was when Cam was describing how he loved his wife and how she excited him even sexually. Well, i can't really relate to this aspect of my novel at this instant because i'm not at all in love or married yet, however, my parents do love each other and will do anything for each other.

message 4: by Symone (new)

Symone (symonefenty) | 5 comments My favorite part of this book is when Marin (willow's mom's lawyer) suddently realize's that the case that she is working on kiind of relates to her personal life. This is because the case that she is workinq on is about a mom who wanted to qive up her daughter for adoption but didn't have the option to. This relates to Marin because she was given up for adoption when she was born. Throughout the story Marin talks about her adoption and her opinion about willow's mom wanting to give willow up for adoption and how it has a big effect on her. This doesn't relate to me because
I have never been adopted or know anyone who is adopted so I wouldn't be able to tell you how I feel.

message 5: by Varsha (new)

Varsha | 3 comments My favorite aspect of this book is Davey's friendshFriendship is the basic theme in the overview of this book. The author brings out this theme by the new friends Davey met.this is because it gradually helped her to realize to move on from her father’s death. Wolf and his father Mr. Ortiz motivated Davey on how to cope with her father’s death when Mr. Ortiz died. Wolf and Davey lived through similar situations, which created a close bond. Furthermore, if it weren’t for Davey’s anxiety she wouldn’t need a “change of scene,” to recover from the death of her father by being exposed to new things including friendships that taught her. These new relationships resulted in Davey concluding to remember her father full of life and full of love.i can relate to this because my friendships inspire me, and take an influential role in my life.

message 6: by Keke (new)

Keke | 4 comments Yes I do relate too this book cause i have a cousin thats a little slow and i just wold feel bad if my aunt would do somethinq like that to my cousin . like how the boy father did to him

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dorleus | 5 comments my favorite part of the book is when she visits her old house then she finds the picture of her mother then all her memories of her mother come racing back this is my favorite part because its a happy and problem solving moment for emma. I was not able to relate because somthing like that has never happen to me.

message 8: by Tameika (new)

Tameika | 5 comments My favorite part of the book was when caleb and corinne was at the part and they were talking and they kiss, corinne was so happy because she was waiting for the day forever. I can relate to this because i have been waiting something happen are waiting to get something and when it does are i get what i have wanted i am so happy.

message 9: by Cherise (last edited Apr 12, 2010 04:52PM) (new)

Cherise Johnson | 5 comments My favorite aspect in the book The Pact was that it had a positive and negative aspect.A positive aspect was that this novel shows love between two people that had been friends for years. A negative aspect in the novel was that Chris being in jail was unrealistic. Love between Emily and Chris was my favorite part because it show what people will do to find their special one. I was able to relate to this a little because I know how itt fells to be friends with somebody for a long period of time and then eventualy going out.

message 10: by Fedlene (new)

Fedlene Fede | 5 comments M. wrote: "Describe IN DETAIL your favorite aspect of this book. Then tell me/us why it was your favorite part. Were you able to relate to this aspect of your novel? Why or why not?"

my favorite part of this book is the part where she was planning to go away with chard but he stop her and tried to make her say that she didnt do it.i wasnt relate to it much

message 11: by Idayat (new)

Idayat Ibrahim | 5 comments My favorite aspect of this book, was when Nick meets Sasha at the beacj. i feel like that's very romantic what he did. i can relate to this part because i love someone who's romantic.

message 12: by Malik (last edited Apr 19, 2010 05:26PM) (new)

Malik Bandaogo (MALIKBANDAOGO) | 5 comments My favorite aspect of the book in when only his sister will come close to him and teach him how to read or play games with him some food since nobody will come close to him even him Mother, father how try to kill him sometimes and his brother. Because of how ever one is teats his.
---> ---> <--- <---