Maximum Ride Extremes! discussion

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) | 114 comments She's pretty :)

message 2: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) | 114 comments Lol yeaaaah!!! *starts dancing, pauses* what kind of dance??

message 3: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) | 114 comments I have no idea, I'm a newbie here soo yupp.. And lol I think I took that kinda literally oops.. :P

message 4: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) | 114 comments Awe bye ttyl

message 5: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) | 114 comments The dance as in like dance rite now.... Lol nvm

message 6: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 3291 comments Mod
lol! I getttt it! And I will inform everyone abut an important 'date' coming up in the rp..........I'll just say this. Fall will have to be a flower girl. That could be something similar to your dance.

message 7: by Icefire, When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul... (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* | 1831 comments Mod
O.o

message 8: by Catie , May the mass(acceleration) be with you. (new)

Catie  | 829 comments Mod
Dawn would be a cute flower girl!!!

message 9: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Okay two peeps are eventually getting married *cough cough* Not yet, though.

And they could be the maids of honor or something :P jk

message 10: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

lol ok :)

message 11: by Catie , May the mass(acceleration) be with you. (new)

I want to be flower girl!!

message 12: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Ok! Fall and Dawn can be flower girls together! That is, if the people getting married want you to be there... O.o

message 13: by Catie , May the mass(acceleration) be with you. (new)

I do!! Dawn would be a cute flower girl.

message 14: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

lol

Fall would complain about wearing a dress.

message 15: by Catie , May the mass(acceleration) be with you. (new)

Dawn would be very happy.

message 16: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Haha. And it's N....... and C.......................

message 17: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Psh I never said that!!! And they're not even together yet...it's just.......future.....far future....

message 18: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Hehe :)

message 19: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

I agree :)

message 20: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Um, in the somewhat far future, Nero and Clare COULD be gettin married :P But, Fawnfeather told me she wasn't going to be on for the rest of the month sadly. :( She should be on some after that, though.

message 21: by Icefire, When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul... (new)

AWW! *Flail*

message 22: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

lol

message 23: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

yay! You're on! Fall is at the same McDonald's Ginny and Skeiyne are at. She hasn't noticed them yet and is ordering w/o money. Adam's outside on the M I think.

message 24: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

Ok :( We need Catie! :D

message 25: by Icefire, When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul... (new)

Ducky no on...

message 26: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

lol ok?

message 27: by Icefire, When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul... (new)

XD

message 28: by Ashley *Frostpool*, "Tell me why they need somebody & we don't give a helping hand." (new)

GET ON!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! *Begs to heaven*

message 29: by Catie , May the mass(acceleration) be with you. (new)

I'M ON!!! HI!!! OH WOW I HAVNEN'T BEEN HERE IN FOVEVER. i BLAME IT ON A SHOR ATTENTION SPAN!!! Oops I jsut realised I was in caps. I'm too lazy to retype that.