RANDOMNESSS discussion

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jean (last edited May 26, 2008 08:00PM) (new)

Jean (jeankatherinebaldridge) This book is exceptionally well photographed and lovely to look at, to read and to explore. I found it extremely inspirational in all aspects! The colors the author uses and her fascinating, unique designs are fantastic. The explanations of how to create the ceramic beads are clear and make you want to get to work!. Then again, as well, the jewelry designs Jennifer creates using her own beads from her site (which you can purchase premade if you wish) are also fabulous. I recommend this book 100 percent!

♥([Melody])♥ Killer-Queen (madmonkeyink) | 21 comments Omg...I ate a cookie from the cafeteria on friday!! It was soo good!! What do you guys eat?!?!

message 3: by Sky :) (new)

Sky :) (skysky1206) i eat some pretty revolting things in my cafeteria, like this one time i ate spaghetti and there was a hair in my food from one of the cafeteria workers. It was soooooo gross.

message 4: by Sky :) (new)

Sky :) (skysky1206) But other than that everything is pretty good sometimes.

message 5: by Sky :) (new)

Sky :) (skysky1206) What gross things have you seen in your food?

message 6: by Asia (new)

Asia | 12 comments i love chocolate......

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 4 comments Ew, my school food moved like jelly the other day!!! But thats probably cuz we cant afford good food!!!!LOL!!!!

message 8: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 42 comments er... good stuff that my parents don't serve at home. but the sad part is that they had the best veggie lasagna last year, but they dont serve it this year!!!! Wah!!!!!!! :'(

♥([Melody])♥ Killer-Queen (madmonkeyink) | 21 comments i love chocolate..do you have some?!

message 10: by Chris (new)

Chris | 6 comments ohh join the chocolate lovers group... it makes you be hungry

message 11: by Jessenia (new)

Jessenia (monkey11) | 1 comments yeah datz probly y

message 12: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 133 comments i once accidentally ate a gold fish my best friend had stuck up her nose and set down on a table among other goldfish. that was gross.

message 13: by ♥([Melody])♥ (new)

♥([Melody])♥ Killer-Queen (madmonkeyink) | 21 comments Kool but wierd.

message 14: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 133 comments I thought she was gonna pass out! her face was all red and her expression from laughing so hard was hysterical!

message 15: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I go to college and eat ice cream, Whoppers, M&Ms, or chips for lunch. The cafeteria is way too expensive.

message 16: by ♥([Melody])♥ (new)

♥([Melody])♥ Killer-Queen (madmonkeyink) | 21 comments hummmm..? *confuzzled face*
I was gone like what..2 days and i have no idea what we are talking about.

message 17: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 42 comments random...

message 18: by Layla (new)

Layla | 2 comments You Know what i like someone glasses they are awesome!! Melody: OMG me too!!!! They're whitee!!

message 19: by ♥([Melody])♥ (new)

♥([Melody])♥ Killer-Queen (madmonkeyink) | 21 comments GosH layla!!
Lol..that was fun wasn't it?!
Hi my name is Melody...
*looks around*
No more POSERS please!!

message 20: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 133 comments ......awkward.

message 21: by Anna (new)

Anna Swenson | 3 comments GUESS WHAT!!! I FOUND A FLY IN MY ROLL FROM SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

♥weird♥ (weird_mwahahaha) | 2 comments who loves hoboes here!

message 23: by C♥S (last edited Jun 05, 2008 10:34PM) (new)

C♥S | 4 comments Narda-i cant belive i belvied u were moving 2 mendez..... *grrr*

message 24: by ♥([Melody])♥ (new)

♥([Melody])♥ Killer-Queen (madmonkeyink) | 21 comments I love a Hobo!!!

message 25: by Sky :) (new)

Sky :) (skysky1206) What do you like about your "Hobo"?

message 26: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 133 comments i accidentally threw the lunch my mom made for food ministry on the rock drive way, pan and all. i thought it was hilarious. the dogs are eating it now.
i'm such a clutz

message 27: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 12 comments light yagami, i know where you got that line! i am out of school now, but the cafeteria food looked pretty sick. (i usually made my own lunch. i wanted to spare my stomach, and get back to class on time.) see, we had two junior highs combined, because my building burt down. they are rebuilding it now. it should be done for this coming school year...

message 28: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 42 comments my school ended!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

message 29: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 133 comments yay!

message 30: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 the chicken strips are so gross at my school.

message 31: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 42 comments hmm........... me = bored right now.

message 32: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Lund (nathanielphopkins) for the 3rd time....wow.....that's.....big.....

message 33: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 133 comments how do you do that?

message 34: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Sovlatia wrote: "I love Edward! I love twilight! wrote: "What gross things have you seen in your food?"

one time i found a ladybug (alive) in my salad...
and my friend found a piece of a tire one time in her soup...."

OMG i feel so bad for you people!!

My Caff foos isn't that bad really. the muffins are good!! lol. but i didn't really eat from the caff today. my mom packed my lunch because she wants to help me get ready for school (which im TOTALLY fine with) lol!!

message 35: by Emma (last edited Jan 09, 2009 12:26PM) (new)

Emma (emmascout) :( not my fault are caff ladies acually use hair nets...jk(just kidding)

i have a jon and kate plus 8 group if anyone would like to join!!!!

message 36: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 3 comments One time, I had a piece of pizza at a birthday party and it had a hotpink human nail in it. You know, the fake ones you glue to your hands? It was disgusting. Oh and at my old school, we had nachos one day and we checked the cheese carton to see how old it was (seriously, food poisoning) and it was 2 years over it's expiration date. Ew.

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) once again I feel SOOO bad for you guys.

Here, I have something gross to tell you about my caff. Well this guy, he accidently ate a bad bannana. so he ate it, swallowed it, then upchucked it ALL over the table..well not all over just like right in front of him, i didn't see it but my friend did! thats a major EWWW!!

*shudder*

message 38: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 3 comments lol We get Barro's pizza on wednesdays. At my junior high anyways. T-T God, i hate it so much, I should be in a HIGH SCHOOL! DX

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) i feel left out...kinda.

well the only thing that happened to me at my caff is my hamburger wasn't like cooked fully! it was kinda gross!

message 40: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 3 comments Ooo, bummer. Between, to clear things up, my JH hold up to 7-9th graders so if anyone was thinking I got held back...no way in fucking heaven or hell.

message 41: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 42 comments .....