Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Geek Barbie Rules!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments So I'm sitting down with the Wall Street Journal today with the bleh conference breakfast, and this story immediately makes me feel better:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001...

Geek Barbie wins, in large part due to the organizing efforts of female engineers!

Plus...

The result is a ponytailed doll in black leggings and a top decorated in binary code that spells Barbie, and lots of pink accessories—geek-chic glasses, Bluetooth headset and shoes.

Man, Geek Barbie sounds hot! Except maybe for the pink...:)

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments they should have a Saturday night version of Geek Barbie when the freak comes out

message 3: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11669 comments Barb wrote: "I think Call-girl Barbie would be pretty kick ass ... she'd be high class, of course. No $5 hand-jobs for her!"

How much for a Hummer? Or some play time with your favorite beaver?

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Pink glasses on a computer engineer girl? Oh, no no no no no no no....

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 4034 comments I keep reading the title as "Greek Barbie Rules."

message 6: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Gretchen wrote: "I keep reading the title as "Greek Barbie Rules.""

Me too!

message 7: by Cambridge (new)

Cambridge (hsquare) | 509 comments Gretchen wrote: "I keep reading the title as "Greek Barbie Rules.""
I have too!

And wasn't "Geek Barbie" the School Girl Britney Spears in "Baby one more time" . . . that sounds like more what tech guys and possibly gals would have in mind :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.