Clean Romances discussion

General Chat > It IS possible to have a good sweet romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna (new)

Donna Hatch (goodreadscomdonnahatch) | 36 comments I just got a 5 star review from The Hope Chest Reviews who said sweet romances CAN be satisfying. Here is an excerpt of this reveiw:

The author was able to create a thoroughly palpable and swoon-worthy connection between them [the main characters:] with nothing more than looks, touches and passionate kisses, which is more than some authors can accomplish with pages of detailed love scenes. The Guise of a Gentleman is a very sweet romance that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend for mature teens and more sensitive readers, but at the same time, it contains some of the headiest non-explicit sensuality I've ever read. Even though I usually enjoy some steamy love scenes in my romances, Donna Hatch has definitely proven that a luscious, gratifying relationship can be built without them. If all sweet romances were written this beautifully, I'd probably read them more.
You can read the entire review here:
http://www.thcreviews.com/cgi-bin/vts...

message 2: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
That's an awesome review, Donna! Congrats!

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna Hatch (goodreadscomdonnahatch) | 36 comments Thanks Jaimey!

message 4: by Monya (new)

Monya (monyamary) | 61 comments Donna wrote: "I just got a 5 star review from The Hope Chest Reviews who said sweet romances CAN be satisfying. Here is an excerpt of this reveiw:

The author was able to create a thoroughly palpable and swoon..."

Donna, that's a truly lovely review and must warm the cockles of your heart. Congratulations!

message 5: by Ronda (new)

Ronda Hinrichsen | 14 comments What an awesome review! If I received one like that, I'd be grinning from ear to ear. Probably use it in promotion, too! Way to go!
Ronda

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Thorne (daniellethorne) | 167 comments Congratulations! The sweet romance genre is really growing.

daniellethorne

message 7: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 116 comments I'm almost finished with a interracial writing challenge sweet romance story. The hero and heroine only kisses.

The story is rough. Meaning, it wouldn't be a surprise if there are errors in it.