When You Fall Down A Rabbit Hole discussion

Salutations

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 287 comments Mod
Welcome to 'When You Fall Down a Rabbit Hole', an Alice in Wonderland group.

Please, introduce yourself to the members of this fine group and have fun!

message 2: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

My name is Rae, I'm head mod. I love to read, and spend as much time as i can on GR. I loved Tim Burton's AiW film. If you want to know any more about me, feel free to ask.

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 101 comments YO! I'm Ambrosia Athens! Love alice in wonder land since I was little, This movie just makes me love it more.....especialy the fact the Jonny Depp is the Mad Hatter my long time fave charater

The names Su..(: ELLO! my name is su, i'm eleven...yes, young. but i'm smart and mature and i know LOTS O STUFF for being the age i am...i own the alice in wonderland movie, i got it when i was eight...and...HI!

message 5: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

Lolz. Helle Su, Hello Ambrosia.

message 6: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 101 comments yo

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 44 comments I want to come up with a cool way of saying Hi but since I can't I'll just say "Hey People!" Alice and Wonderland has always given me this childlike feeling and I loved how Tim Burton made the movie look. I also have to agree with Ambrosia that Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter was complete genius and a great choice! P.S. Su, I don't care how young you are, as along as you have a personality and laugh, I'm fine.

The names Su..(: TESTIFY!

message 9: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

Hello, Jillian and Isabella, and welcome to the group.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 44 comments Aloha to you too. =] Jillian, you rock!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hola! My name is Midnyte (Caitlin for real) I love to read and I love Time Burtons AiW! Especially since Johnny Depp AND Helena Bonham Carter are in it!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 44 comments Bonjour! LOL, now I think of good ways to say hello.

message 13: by The names Su..(: (new)

The names Su..(: YES! uhh...nihao!!!

Madz♥-TE- *PJO*~♫Cjaye♫ ahahah. HELLO IM MADZ! AKA. SU'S BESTIE!!!

message 15: by The names Su..(: (new)

The names Su..(: yes! that's us!!! LYLAS, MADZ!

Madz♥-TE- *PJO*~♫Cjaye♫ btw. we know each other in real life not on the computer.. HAHAHAH

message 17: by The names Su..(: (new)

The names Su..(: lol that would be WEIRD...

Madz♥-TE- *PJO*~♫Cjaye♫ (SHHH. SU PEOPLE ON HERE COULD HAVE FAKE BEST FRIENDS ON HERE?????)
yes..... yes...... yes...

message 19: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

lolz. how creepy. :D

hello, caitlin

message 21: by Girija (new)

Girija Hi!!! I'm Girija, and i LOVED Tim Burton's AW, and i just love the books in general and of course the disney version (who could hate it!?!)..

I have to say that I was a little concerned with how Johnny Depp would act as the Mad Hatter, but he was AWESOME

message 22: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

why were you concerned?

message 23: by Girija (new)

Girija ehhh im not such a huge fan of his, and i was worried he would ruin it for me ;)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 44 comments The guy can act pretty crazy.

message 25: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

he can.
THE ROLEPLAY WILL START TOMORROW WHEN THE POLL CLOSES! IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING WITH ISABELLA'S PLOT IDEA UNLESS THE SEVERAL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO HAVEN'T VOTED YET CHANGE THAT!

message 26: by Girija (new)

Girija he definitely can!

oops hehe i'll go vote on the poll right now...

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 44 comments Awesome!

message 28: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

lolz. just thought i'd warn you guys. tomorrow i should be on about noon eastern time, so i'll close the poll a short while after that. :)

message 29: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

well, i might be. it'll depend on whether i go to my older sis's choir concert at her college. but when i am on next, i'll start up the RP.

message 31: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

:)

message 32: by Girija (new)

Girija :} (its a vampire! i feel like we decided that in a group, but i dont remember which one...)

message 33: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Apr 14, 2010 10:03PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 44 comments ={ Maybe if you do it the other way, the other one looks like it has a creepy smile. Cheshire Cat!

message 34: by Girija (new)

Girija hehehe :D

message 35: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

hahaa

message 37: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Hey, Rae you know me but my name is Scout and I loved the movie so here I am.

message 38: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

Hey Scout. It was great, wasn't it?

message 39: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Fell in love. If only :ightning Thief was that good.

message 40: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

I know! TLT was very disappointing.

message 41: by Julie (new)

Julie (julzddm) Hi everyone! I felt obligated to join your group because I'm the ultimate Alice fan. Started with the Disney movie, then the books and started collecting Alice memorabilia and a Cheshire Cat tattoo later, here I am... Now you've encouraged me to play my audiobook on my iPod here at work. Can't get enough!

Julie

message 42: by Rebekah Faith, Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk? (new)

Hey Julie! Nice to see a couple dedicated Alice fans in the world!