House Rules House Rules discussion

FINISHED

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Hi,
I am sure you finished House Rule. If you did how was it? I added it to my lis of book I just again. I had to start a new list I new would have gotten through the other one.
So what auther to start with.

Jessie I loved this book! I could not put it down!

message 3: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth I really liked it. I had not read many of her books until I started getting hand me down books from my ex-mother-in-law. I have read several of hers and have enjoyed them.

maddie i really liked this book. it didnt take me long to finsh it at all. i usually dont like jaring mysteries like this but it was truly amazing in my opinion!! :)

Michael It was one of my favorite books, it kept me up all night!

message 6: by maddie (last edited Jun 29, 2011 06:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

maddie ...for some weird reason, i thoughtthe detective might have gotten involved with Jacob and Theos mom...ut as soon as they had her describe Oliver, i knew the detective was out of the picture and oliver and her would have some major romance.... AND HERE WAS ALOTTTTT...... :z

Amanda This book was okay. I don't know what types of books you might like, but you might find, the ending unsatisfing.

Alexis House Rules is my favorite Picoult book. Jacob is so believeable and funny with the literal interpretations! I also couldn't stop listening. Reading about Jacob and Jess's lessons has rekindled a dream I have to work with individuals with disabilities on social skills. Thanks, Jodi!