Fallen (Fallen, #1) Fallen discussion

need to read

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lynn Brumaire hey can eney one get me a draft of this book plz send to my email

Shruthi why don't you get this book there

Shruthi i am just asking

Nurlely Did you mean Fallen eBook? I removed my eBook when I got my paperback edition. But I assume you could google it down.

Shruthi anyone who has not read the fallen book must read it is truly amazing
READ IT! ITS AMAZING !

percabeth agreed

Shruthi the book is really good isn't it

Ariel Katie wrote: "This book was far too slow paced and the characters were seriously under-developed."

wowz (lol with a z!) really? I liked it..even though it got me SOO frustrated sometimes XD

Kimberly i guess i had high expectations.. but this book wasnt as good as i thought it was going to be. really slow paced

Tânia I really liked Fallen, but Torment was a bit disappointing.. ok, a lot! Hesitant about Passion.

message 12: by Lynn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynn Brumaire Tânia wrote: "I really liked Fallen, but Torment was a bit disappointing.. ok, a lot! Hesitant about Passion."

i agree Torment was not the kind of book i like to continue fallen and im scared for the next book

Tânia Currently reading Passion... it hasn't convinced me yet, but i'm still a few pages in.

Rachel Tânia wrote: "I really liked Fallen, but Torment was a bit disappointing.. ok, a lot! Hesitant about Passion."

i agree, it's almost like someone else wrote Torment.

Nurlely I do not think Torment is disappointing. Yes I had the urge of throwing the book during my reading but Daniel's pain caused it. I think the book is supposed to be like that. Fallen is an is introduction while Torment is its extension of understanding the characters.

I am still reading Passion. I do not want to finish it because I will be craving for Rapture....:(

maddie i finished it yesterday...and trust me you willl

Rachael Rachel wrote: "Tânia wrote: "I really liked Fallen, but Torment was a bit disappointing.. ok, a lot! Hesitant about Passion."

i agree, it's almost like someone else wrote Torment."

i agree. But Passion makes up for it!!!

Rachael Lynn wrote: "Tânia wrote: "I really liked Fallen, but Torment was a bit disappointing.. ok, a lot! Hesitant about Passion."

i agree Torment was not the kind of book i like to continue fallen and im scared for ..."

Passion is better than Torment and Fallen, go ahead it's safe haha

Tânia I'm finished with Passion, it is definitely better than Torment. Surprinsigly good :)

maddie To me it kinda felt like in every chapter she was repeating just the same happenings over and over although I have to admit it was good but the end seemed forced just so she could finish the book and get to the last.

message 21: by Tânia (last edited Jul 08, 2011 01:30PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tânia maddie wrote: "To me it kinda felt like in every chapter she was repeating just the same happenings over and over although I have to admit it was good but the end seemed forced just so she could finish the book a..."

I thought so too, her writing was a little repetitive.

maddie It kinda got annoying how you knew exactly what would happen, who's who and stuff like that before they happened. I wanted something to happen in surprise.