Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > April BOM Roll Call

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments The two books that won for April BOM are:

1. The Devil Inside by Jenna Black The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black

2. Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep

Which book or books will you be reading for the April BOM? Let us know here:

**PLEASE NOTE**
If you would like to make a comment or have a question about one or both of the April BOM's and don't want to read any spoilers, feel free to comment on this thread instead.

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I already requested Spider's Bite a few weeks ago so I'm glad I get to apply it to BOM. I haven't received it yet, but I'm excited I've heard good things so far.

I haven't read The Devil Inside for awhile, I might re-read it if I have a chance.

Sarah ~Sehrenity~ | 766 comments I have Spider's Bite on my TBR pile, so I'll read it. Probably skipping The Devil Inside.

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (DarkHeart) | 437 comments Ooh, I've had The Devil Inside on my shelf forever, so I'm up for that one.

message 5: by N.L. (new)

N.L. Riviezzo (nlriviezzo) I'm going with Spider's Bite because it is on the bookshelf waiting to be read.

message 6: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (Sunnytat462) | 3032 comments I have read the Devil Inside and liked that book and series, have been wanting to check out Spider's Bite, so I will be reading that one.

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 237 comments I'm in but I'm not sure which one I will read as I have both books.

message 8: by Dawn, Reading Guru (new)

Dawn (DawnV) | 3870 comments I have read the first three books for Morgan Kingsley, so I am going with Spiders bite.

message 9: by FlibBityFLooB (new)

FlibBityFLooB I'm planning to read The Devil Inside.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (Nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments I just downloaded both books....they both kept popping up in my recommendations so will give both a shot....

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I'm just hoping that Spider's Bite gets to me before April is over! I'm number 5 on the list still.

message 12: by Cassi (new)

Cassi (casmarie) | 5 comments I'm definitely reading Spider's Bite. I'll try the sample for The Devil Inside and see if it grabs my interest more than the synopsis did.

message 13: by Mary E. (new)

Mary E. (jujjy) | 16 comments Awesome, both of these are on my TBR list. I will bump them up for April. :)

message 14: by Sandra, Challenge Junkie (new)

Sandra | 3961 comments I've been given several recommendations for Spider's Bite and I'd already ordered it, when it was chosen as BOM. I haven't got it yet but expecting it next week, so I'm in.

message 15: by Lela (new)

Lela Gwenn (Gwenn) | 6 comments I'm going to give Spider's Bite a chance. Sounds interesting.

message 16: by Sandra, Challenge Junkie (new)

Sandra | 3961 comments Yay, my copy of Spider's Bite came today.

message 17: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (BookMoodReviews) | 101 comments I'm not sure which one to read as I have both sitting on my TBR....

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Gem H aka *Dhelirious* wrote: "I'm not sure which one to read as I have both sitting on my TBR...."

You can always read both if you want

message 19: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments I hadn't had either of these books on my TBR pile, but I'll give them a chance! I picked up Spider's Bite today so that's what I'll start with. Then I'll see if I have time later to get around to the other one.

message 20: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (BookMoodReviews) | 101 comments I think I might also start with Spider bite.

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 237 comments I may be a bit dense but I've just noticed the covers to both of these books are really similar. I prefer The Devil Inside's cover, I think the colour scheme is more eye-catching.

message 22: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (Rowen1313) | 29 comments Im going to try to read The Devil Inside by Jenna Black. I do NOT like spiders.

message 23: by Shea (new)

Shea | 9 comments Definitely reading Spider's Bite. Might get to The Devil Inside if I have time.

message 24: by FlibBityFLooB (new)

FlibBityFLooB Finished The Devil Inside. It was *okay*, but I am not really looking to read the next book...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Spider's Bite (other topics)
The Devil Inside (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jennifer Estep (other topics)
Jenna Black (other topics)