The Best Roleplays discussion

Kidnapped > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay for Kidnapped))

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments *Melainie was on her way home. It was late. around 4 in the morning and she was tired. She had been out all night partying with some friends and she was on the verge of crashing. She lived on the other side of the woods, but because she was so tired, she decided to cut through them and go across the playground, as she emerged from the other side. She smiled as she saw the playground. She was getting close*

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Mathew lurked behind the slides on a play ground, waiting for a young girl to come by without parents. He spotted just what he was looking for emerge from the woods.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments * she yawned as she switched the song on her ipod. Blasting music into her ears was the only thing keeping her up and she need something full of energy. Once she hit the sand, she knew it was only about 10 mins before she got home*

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Mathew waisted no time. He saw the girl being destracted by her ipod and he pounced on her. Moving swiftly, he bound her hands and covered her mouth.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments Mel hadn't even seen him coming. She had been focused on her music and not getting her heels stuck in the sand and then she felt something hit her. Before she could process, what was happening to her caught. She tried screaming but it didnt help. She started kicking her legs and feet at him.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mathew smacked her over the head, therefore knocking her out. He dragged her into his van and then drove off.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments Mel felt a sharp pain on her head and then everything faded to black. He had caught and knocked her out before she could even scream or anything.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Mathew got to his house hidden in the woods, and dragged her inside. He took her into the basement and chained her to the bed there.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments Mel's eyes fluttered and she started to come too slowly. She flexed her fingers and moved her legs but when she tried moving her arms, she couldnt." What.. is this?. she asked not quite sure about anything.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are chained to a bed." Mathew spoke, his face expressionless.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments Mel shot up as best as she could. Her vision was kinda blurry, but she looked around for the face that the voice belonged to." Who are you? What do you want?" Panic started to set in a little, as she tried calming herself.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Those are questions I cannot answer right now." Mathew went to the bed and sat on the edge of it.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments She gasped as she tried moving away from him." What do you mean you can't answer them? Please let me go." She knew it was kinda routine and almost never worked in the movies, when they begged to be let go, but she had to try." Please

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"No" He replied.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments Her vison was slowly clearing as she stared at him." Please? No one will know about this. I promise. Just let me go" She begged, panicking more.She closed her eyes." This is just a dream. This is all a dream. Im gonna wake up in my bed. Im gonna wake up home

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Mathew laughed menacingly. "This is real life kid."

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments "NO!!! This is a dream. THIS ISN'T REAL!!!". She screamed at him, as she started kicking and squirming around, trying to break loose.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Those chains are iron sweet heart." Mathew laughed coldly.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments "Why me? WHY ME!!! Can you tell me that?" She yelled at him as she pulled harder, not listening to him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"You, because you happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time." Mathew responded.

message 22: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 624 comments Mod
((can we pretend Mathew already got Mayumi?))

"It's no use." Mayumi looked at the girl. Her eyes were drained of its usual pep. "Don't even try." Mayumi hung her head. She was chained to a wall, by her hands and her legs.\

((If not ill just delete tha comment.))

message 23: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) destiny ran through the streets

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, good idea Rin))

"My little pets." Mathew patted them both on the head and then went back upstairs, out of the basement.

message 25: by Angel (new)

Angel Hellewise | 28 comments ((Does Melanie's stuff get left behind))
Vanna walked to the park. She loved night walks.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments "I'm no one's pet" Mel spat once he was gone." I gotta get outta here." She pulled at her chains more, even though they refused to give. She shouted in frustration.

message 27: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) destiny walked into a dark alley way and stopped waiting for something to happen ((Can some one kidnapp her???))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah, uno momento))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena noticed Destiny down a little further in the alley way. She grinned and swiftly walked over to her. Not waisting any time, she immediately punched Destiny, knocking her out cold.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments "Ok. Umm just be calm Mel. You can get out of this....I'm kidding myself. I can't get out these chains."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena dragged Destiny to her truck and drove to Mathew's house. She took her inside and showed the unconscious girl to Mathew.

Mathew grinned. "Good work. Now take her downstairs."

Elena nodded curtly and took the limp body to the basement where the other girls were. She lay Destiny down on a mattress and chained her up.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments Mel looked up, as she heard the door open. She though he had come back down for them, but instead she saw a girl, carrying another girl." Are you....Helping him??" She asked as she realized she was chaining her down.

message 33: by Angel (new)

Angel Hellewise | 28 comments Vanna walked towards a pile of stuff. When she gets closer she sees an ipod and some other stuff.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena said nothing and swiftly left.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments Mel looked to the other girl."I this that chick is helping him do this to us."

message 36: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

"I know." Mayumi said. "I was hung on a wall because I'm more of a threat. Be lucky you get a mattress." Her voice was plain and dull.

"I've been in here for seven days. No food, no water. I have pretty good endurance." Mayumi said, remembering her scars and bruises she had gotten, for no reason.

"They'll beat you up every day, and kill you eventually. Tomorrow I get a moldy crust, and some water in a dog bowl- if I don't make a sound when I get my beating. But It'll be hard- cuz he's gonna use a whip. I don't know how he's gonna get you, but he will make you sorry you were ever born." She talked the most she had in a while. "I've given up resisting"

message 37: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) destinys hair was shaped around her head as a halo. destiny groaned and sat up "where am i and what happened????" she demanded

message 38: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) destiny sighed

message 39: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) Shay walked around the park bored

message 40: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) destiny growled in frusteration

message 41: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) Shay slowed down her walking and took a seat on a park bench.Her eyes began to drop

message 42: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) destiny's eyes widened in surprise

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Mathew decided to feed the girls. He took a loaf of bread off of the kitchen counter and then went down into the basement. He took three pieces of bread out of the bag and gave each girl one. Without saying anything, he left.

message 44: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) Shsy fell asleep on the park bench

message 45: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

Mayumi's eyes widened. For the first time since she'd been kidnapped, she was given a piece of bread- torture free.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Mathew was working on an evil plan for these girls.

message 47: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) ((PLEASE SOMEONE KIDNAPPED SHAY!!!))

message 48: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

Kagura saw the vulnerable girl, asleep, on a park bench, when it was close to midnight. Easy come, easy go.
---
She looked pretty tough, so Kagura chained Shay to a chair that was coming out of the wall.

message 49: by ☺☆Mango♥, OMG DANGO!!!!!!! (new)

((SO THERE!!!))

message 50: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) ((Thanks.)) Shay woke up with a start."Huh where am I" She asked still half a sleep

« previous 1