Christian Support Group :) discussion

general > Rules!!! (plz read. very important)

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savannah, Shay-la!!!!!!! (new)

Savannah | 69 comments Mod
sounds about right. :)

message 2: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 214 comments Savannah wrote: "sounds about right. :)"

ya

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 12 comments SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments Alex-wa wrote: "4. Obey the mods!!! :) "

*rubs hands together* Muahahahaha!

(i'm in a random mood!)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Chiara sorry for leaving, my mom asked for my help carring things to the car.

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments :D that's fine!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

do you want to roleplay?

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments where? in this group? we could make another one.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) those are good rules to me :)

message 10: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) Aw, Chiara, you changed your picture! *cries*

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments Sorry! I was bored....

message 13: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) But your new one is cute... :D

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments :D i know i like it..

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments :D i'm gonna change it soon...i don't like it as much as my other one!

message 16: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 31 comments sounds reasonable

message 18: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Tidwell (tidwell77832) | 8 comments Sounds good to me.

*Mrs. Brightside* Aren't I a sweet thang(; lol, random moment. Ignore.

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments Do you like it? Sky (Candy) made it for me! :D

*Mrs. Brightside* CANDY??? Does she have an account on this??

*Mrs. Brightside* Is her picture colorful..?

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments It's a candy floss...

*Mrs. Brightside* I think I'm friends with her!

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments ok! *shrugs*

message 27: by *Mrs. Brightside* (last edited Oct 04, 2010 09:51PM) (new)

*Mrs. Brightside* Haha, I guess I had to get that out my system :D

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments No worries! :D

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

kk sounds good

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

To enforce the rules posted on this group, it would be nice to have a way to contact moderators to report infractions.

Alex-wa, you have your profile set to private which doesn't allow for messages from the a member of the group in case of trouble.

The Harry Potter discussion just had a major blow up. To avoid more the moderators need to be available to handle problems. I suggest look at the discussion again to avoid a repeat of what just happened - particularly "Samantha". She claims to have no faith in any deity, but is picking up where BC left off in stirring up an argument.

A friendly post and advice from someone who is probably older than most here. :)

message 31: by Marco (new)

Marco (marcoreads) | 23 comments Alex-wa wrote: "Okay, so we don't have a lot of strict rules like some groups do, but the few rules we do have, please respect! :)

1. Absolutely NO cussing allowed (unless extremely necessary)
2. Respect other..."

Good things to remember.

message 32: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (sandycrow) | 373 comments Mod
Shawn wrote: "To enforce the rules posted on this group, it would be nice to have a way to contact moderators to report infractions.

Alex-wa, you have your profile set to private which doesn't allow for messag..."

Feel free to email any mod :)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, Sandy. I will in the future to hopefully keep situations like Black Cat from happening again.

*Mrs. Brightside* Okay. I just thought that I should say you guys (mods) should probably take off "debates" in the description of this group since debates aren't allowed...so people (like me) wouldn't get confused, and ask questions.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 27, 2010 07:16AM) (new)

I agree, debates can stir up a great deal of hot conversation. There are two subjects that really bring on strong emotions-politics and religion. Rules are something that keeps order and peace. I like rules! As a teacher, I know it would be impossible to control a classroom without good classroom management and rules. This forum can be a great wittness.

*Mrs. Brightside* Yup. No problem(:

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome, Alex. Overall, I like the group and the direction.

message 38: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 214 comments *Mrs.Brightside* wrote: "Okay. I just thought that I should say you guys (mods) should probably take off "debates" in the description of this group since debates aren't allowed...so people (like me) wouldn't get confused, ..."

Did you know that we are still debating? Sure no one is getting up set to the point of insults but take the topic of Homosexuality or any other controversial topic: People will disagree with us.
So in the end, its good to 'debate' with people and share God's word

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments Yeah I know...in a religious group it's difficult to stop debating.

message 40: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (sandycrow) | 373 comments Mod
My dad said people who run from controversy usually can't defend their own opinions. It's like they don't have a reason to believe what they do, so they back off and say, "We're all entitled to our own opinions…"

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments That makes sense.