TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > A rant on Twitards

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Camille (new)

Camille (Ashera) | 47 comments Yo Twitards, don't stereotype antis. They aren't all fat and ugly. I've seen some of their pictures, and some of them are rather beautiful, so insulting people about appearance isn't going to get you anywhere. I personally don't care about people's looks. They aren't all male virgins. In fact, in the twilight haters' group, most of them are girls that hate it such as myself. They won't live all their lives in their parents' basement. They have a life simply by existing. The proverb "I think, therefore I exist" from Descartes sums it up quite nicely.

For pete's sake, Rpattz isn't the only man on earth. There are many hot and nice guys out there, far more attractive and reachable than Rpattz. You don't even how the fuck he's like in his personal life. You don't care if he's a nice guy, in fact all you see in him is "OMG he's hawt and he's Edwurd!!!!" I would prefer a nice guy that didn't cheat on me and is sincere with me rather than a Hollywood star any day. Last thing: Rpattz isn't and will never be Edward! He's actor, Edward is only one of his many roles and you can't seem to see that. Don't state your sexual fantasies about him out loud, I don't want hear them.

message 2: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments I love the last part of your rant. You won't believe how many idiots I've encountered who tried to tell me that Edward exists, and then I'm like, uh NO. And they're like, YES! RPATZ PLAYS EDWARD SO HE'S REAL!!!11! -_- ACTOR, PEOPLE! *ACTOR*

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yeah, it was great!

Rpatz isn't even hot in the slighest, and everyone is all "Taylor Lautner is awesome!" these days. So sick of it.

message 4: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Taylor Lautner is hot, but I know nothing else about him, so *shrugs*

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Taylor Lautner is hot. But I have no interests in ever dating him because he is probably a pompous ass like every other actor who has no concept of reality. Doesn't know how much the average person can struggle everyday. Robert Pattison is the single most ugly bastard I have ever laid eyes on. He is f**king ugly!!!!!!!!! He is hairy and nasty.
Twilighters completely lost their minds. Okay I have read all 4 of the books multiple times and I do like them. Yes I am a twi-tard i guess. But I'm not obsessed. At all. Yes I am the moderator in the lovers group. But I see every flaw with those books. They are by no means literary masterpieces. They are average books. I don't freak out everytime I hear something that has anything remotely to do with Twilight. I couldn't give a damn if Robert Pattison was shot.
Them coming here and hating on you guys and calling you stupid. It's an opinion on a godforsaken book!!!!!!! However there is haters that come to our group and bitch us out occasionally, but I think you get the worst of it.
Next time someone bugs you give me their name and I'm kicking them out of the lovers group too because that is bullshit if they can't be nice to people that don't have the same opinion as them, they aren't going to have the privilege to still be in the lovers group.

message 6: by Camille (new)

Camille (Ashera) | 47 comments No, you aren't a twitard since you can accept that people don't like the book and see the flaws in it. Alright then, will do. But sometimes they aren't necessarily in a lovers' group, they're just random people who decide to annoy us at times. If you'd like, I would make a new topic and you can debate with us if you want.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not here to debate I am here to complain about what I don't like

message 8: by Camille (new)

Camille (Ashera) | 47 comments Ah, alright, then. And you couldn't do it in your own group? woa.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I do somewhat but there's people that get really pissy about it and there is a lot of stuff that I do like I talk about that there. But I love talkin to you guys. You're all smart, crazy and funny.
It's not my group either it was made a few years ago by some one who isn't even around anymore. I was just recently put in charge.

message 10: by Camille (new)

Camille (Ashera) | 47 comments See there, if in a lover's group, you can't talk about things you don't like about Twilight or whatever, then there's something wrong about it. Even in an HP lover group, you can talk about what you don't like about it. They should accept that some people aren't as obsessed about it as they.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I know they should but it isn't a perfect world.

message 12: by Killer Queen (last edited Mar 18, 2010 09:14PM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Ambizzle wrote: "I think Taylor Lautner is hot. But I have no interests in ever dating him because he is probably a pompous ass like every other actor who has no concept of reality. Doesn't know how much the averag..."

Yeah, I would never want to date him either.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He is one fiiiinnnne piece of man candy though....
and it's not my group there's like 4100 members or something and I'm co-incharge but pretty soon the mod whose really kinda in charge of all of us said she's going to have to step down...

message 14: by Camille (new)

Camille (Ashera) | 47 comments Why was Ambizzle deleted? She wasn't doing anything wrong?

message 15: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) She deleted herself, probably. I dont know why she deleted herself from GR, though...

message 16: by Camille (new)

Camille (Ashera) | 47 comments Oh I see, I thought someone had done it.

message 17: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) When people delete themselves from group that ^^^ doesn't happen.

message 18: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Haha. Sucks for 'em!

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments OKAY.......

message 20: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments GOD. DAMN. TWITARDS!

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Let it all out, Ira. Let it all out.

message 22: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments *lets out several words about twitards I shouldn't post here*

*pant pant* I'm better now.

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Good, chocolate milk?

message 24: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Hadis (Ecoria) | 38 comments deleted user wrote: "I think Taylor Lautner is hot. But I have no interests in ever dating him because he is probably a pompous ass like every other actor who has no concept of reality. Doesn't know how much the averag..."

Not all actors are BAD. Some are rather snobbish and stuff,but not ALL. I I don't think you be insulting RP like that. I agree that he isn't the best looking guy ever and looks like a drunk, but he's human and has feelings too. If we should blame anyone it should be SM for creating this darn book in the first place and the crazy fans. If they don't gush so much about how hot RP is, I don't think I would have disliked him as much as I did.

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yeah...... you have to feel sorry for him. Girls at his heels... raping him. And not the good kind of Fangirls... the bad kind.

message 26: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
I don't think the wax would last long at this rate... O.o

message 27: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Hadis (Ecoria) | 38 comments Crazed fangirls... that's what makes me hate the books. You go to almost any forum in the internet and at some point or another Twilight will come up.

message 28: by Camille (new)

Camille (Ashera) | 47 comments Poor him, I think one twitard stalked him to his appartment or something?

message 29: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Yeah. He probably cries himself to sleep every night thinking What the hell have I gotten myself into?

message 30: by Laura (new)

Laura | 170 comments i feel sorry for rpatz- he can't act and suddenly everyone loves him.
but Kstewart is really annoying... basically she is the perfect actor for bella

message 31: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Well, RPatz did sign the contract for Breaking Dawn. So he just got himself further into shit.

message 32: by Laura (new)

Laura | 170 comments what an idiot... but maybe hes scared he won't get another contract... he really can't act! and his musics pretty bad too

message 33: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments *dies* HE SINGS?

message 34: by Laura (new)

Laura | 170 comments yes... if you can call it that! apparently he wants to focus on his music career instead of the acting. get over yourself RPatz- you can't do either!

message 35: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Yeah, he did a few songs on the Twilight soundtrack, but they wouldn't let him near the mic for the New Moon one.

message 36: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Hadis (Ecoria) | 38 comments I think he would be better suited to be a bouncer.

message 37: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) *LOL* Heack to the freakin' yesh!

message 38: by Laura (new)

Laura | 170 comments lol ye he would!

message 39: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Enough to get him to sign on for BD.

message 40: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments PWNED!

message 41: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Wait, give me one of his songs! I need to hear it.

message 42: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Rose wrote: "DON'T DO IT!!! YOU'LL NEVER SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

*pauses*

On second thought... GO! GO LISTEN TO THE CRAP!!! GO! GO!!!!"

XD

message 43: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Well give me a song name!

message 45: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) CAN I GET AN AMEN!?

message 46: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Amen!! :P

message 47: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Amen indeed.

message 48: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) | 34 comments a girl in my class called me a mongrel the other day, and when i told her that people stopped using the word mongrel 200 years ago, she retorted by saying, "i read it in twilight!" i proceeded to gaze down upon her in disgust.

message 49: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

message 50: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Emma the Dork wrote: "a girl in my class called me a mongrel the other day, and when i told her that people stopped using the word mongrel 200 years ago, she retorted by saying, "i read it in twilight!" i proceeded to g..."

*rolls eyes* Stupid, stupid, stupid...

« previous 1