SECTOR -1 discussion

Promotions > Instructions

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Derek (new)

Derek | 28 comments Mod
If you want to be a moderator then post a discussion under this topic. In your post say why you think you should be a moderator. Then one of the moderators will read your examples and if you seem worthy they will ask you to promise not to go corrupt. If you promise then they will promote you.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

oo ominous music*

message 3: by Derek (new)

Derek | 28 comments Mod
???

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i would like to be a moderator because im not like all those people out there who ruin these groups. i want to try and stop that because it gets on my nerves. i hate it when someone gets in something and posts curse words and all that crap. but im also not going to abuse this by just booting everyone because of one little mistake. i promise to do this and (if i become a moderator) its exactly what ill do

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd like to be moderator because I can't stand people ruining perfectly good groups. I've already started a group and become moderator of another, and they run fine. I can do a good job of it, when the other people can't because they're not on.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

its just wacko people not knowing what the hell thier doing and ruining other groups just for the hell of it

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't do that!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

im talking about the people who ruin groups

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i know.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i like ur reasoning dude

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks but its true

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

it is

message 13: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Wow! This group is WAY out of use!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

what happened to all the topics??????