Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Bad description on book entry

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samuel (new)

Samuel Wood (otto42) | 1 comments http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28...

The description field here is actually describing "Bill the Galactic Hero", which is a different book by Harry Harrison.

message 2: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments I changed the default description to use the text from the most popular edition -- does it look correct now?

message 3: by Phair (new)

Phair (sphair) | 29 comments I searched for this book by isbn and this record came up. Fairy Tale Treasury I own a copy. The actual title is Beauty and the Beast. The series is Fairy Tale Treasury. Adapted by Jane Jerrard, illustrations by Burgundy Nilles. size is 4 7/8" x 5 3/4".

Also, there is no cover shown. If I were to scan my cover how would I then submit it for uploading? What is the preferred file size & format.

Lately I have been adding many titles from my Beauty & the Beast and Historic Costume book collections and a lot of the titles have no covers on the records.

message 4: by vicki_girl (last edited Mar 21, 2010 04:43PM) (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments Sandra, I fixed most of it. However, I did not add the dimesnions since I didn't know which was the length and which was the width.

As to the cover, after you scan it, save it somewhere like photbucket. Then post a link. A librarian will then be able to copy it and upload it for you.