cat roleplay discussion

chat > adoptables

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

cool!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

you want the cookiekit?

message 5: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 1466 comments Mod
you have so many...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yah i found lots on patrol

message 7: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

i don't have any lvl 3 cats...

message 8: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

lol

message 9: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

don't give up! the computers i use are slow, ans for some reason, eggswillbedragons.com is NOT working...

message 10: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

ikr? i do that all the time.

message 11: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

hiya!

message 12: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

i'll try. XD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i'll send a trade

message 14: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) WAH!!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST PICTURES!!!!!!!! OR I WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 15: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

you mean how to post an adoptable like those ones? just find the HTML code on the website.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

awww hay can you say that the cookiekit was a gift from ridgeclan to your clan?!

message 17: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Sephiroth wrote: "you mean how to post an adoptable like those ones? just find the HTML code on the website."

I tried that. It didn't work. It just posted a bunch of crud.

message 18: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

for adoptables like these, there are two codes: a BBC code (for forums, i think) and the HTML code, which is what you can copy and paste into this topic and they will show up. make sure you copy the HTML code.

message 19: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) OK. What is the website for these creatures?

message 20: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Dragon cave: dragcave.net

Cats: mywarriorcats.com

Magistream creatures: magistream.com

those are the only three i know of.

message 21: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

message 22: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

idk, i'll check.

message 23: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

i may leave MWC. >.<

i just found out that you have to have 5K points to buy a breeding license...that so dumb.

message 24: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Um.......Harry Potter? lol

message 25: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

message 27: by Anne (new)

Anne (stunningfire) Crazyflight, Whisperpool, and Magistream rulez 2! wrote: "hey, I never said that...
I just am re-recommending it. becuz it's a lot better than animorphs, which take less than an hour to read."

Warriors takes less than an hour to read....

message 28: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

message 29: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

message 30: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

one of my golds is a hatchie now, yay!

message 31: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

clicky!

message 32: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

O.o g2g

message 33: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

yah

message 34: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

MY SILVER HATCHED! yay

message 35: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

your WHAT?

message 36: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

that's not me. O_O my username on the Magistream I NEVER go on is Tekla.

message 37: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

message 38: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

message 39: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOWED EYES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

some plany thing