Generation X discussion

Reading or Watching

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shalontel (new)

Shalontel | 9 comments Mod
What books or movies are you currently engaging?

message 2: by J. (new)

J. Guevara (jguevara) too bizzy currently engaging promo work for my own book(s). Movies? what's that?

j guevara

message 3: by Shalontel (new)

I understand. The most recent movie I entertained watching was Zombieland--couldn't finish it. I have a better plot grading papers... lol. You may have to give me tips on promo my book...I have a headache already.

message 4: by J. (last edited Mar 15, 2010 06:27PM) (new)

J. Guevara (jguevara) subscribe to my site to stay in touch. get skype so we can chat in real time, and I can give you ton of promo stuff, all dynamite and all free. you went with xlibris I see; you're gonna need all the help you can get. Your headaches have just begun; that outfit is a migraine.

www.jguevaranovels.com

message 5: by Shalontel (new)

j wrote: "subscribe to my site to stay in touch. get skype so we can chat in real time, and I can give you ton of promo stuff, all dynamite and all free. you went with xlibris I see; you're gonna need all t..."

Hey J!
That sounds awesome. I will check out skype and we will go from there. The earliest I can will be Thursday-I have to teach a writing class tonight to the unwilling--Thanks in advance!

message 6: by J. (new)

J. Guevara (jguevara) cool. it's already Thursday here. lol 0430 and just finishing my day