Myth lovers discussion

Anything and Everything

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jade (new)

Jade (jadeadel) | 90 comments Mod
Hey, if you what to chat, ABOUT ANYTHING, stick it here.
Does anyone like Owl City?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

never heard of it. what is it and whats it about?

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments i dont think i've heard of that one sorry. but yer whats it about?

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess | 13 comments if its a book idk lol

but if its the band i like them

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i have no clue

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments me neither lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

woah mandi's on! :O!

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments OMG no way is she really thats amazing. she's like never on. that crazy little girl is loosing some sanity i tell ya totally crazy. and totally bored out of her mind assignments suck and shes like totally gonna fail them all 5 of them. its all because of that whole sanity thing i bet ya. sanity sanity sanity is now becoming insanity. what are we gonna do with her? do you know of an institution we can take her too i just dont know if i can handle her any more always talking never shutting the trap of hers, im amazed she can even breath with the rate she talks, its a miracle shes still alive. i gonna have to have a serious talk to her about this but she was never on to talk. i think i'll sned her a message so we can talk this whole sanity thing out. what do yoou think? do you reacon mandii will even listen to me, shes not one for listening always the talker. ALWAYS

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! mando, if ya need help with ur projects i'll be happy to help! just ask

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess | 13 comments wow losing her sanity?? i think its already lost

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 12: by Jade (new)

are you guys serious??? none of you have heard of Owl City? what about Teenager by My chemical romance?
there bands, you know music!!! come on people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by Caren (new)

Caren Cahill (caren36) | 39 comments I've heard one song from them. It was alright

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

ive heard of that song!

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments yer i've heard of Teenagers by my chemical romance but im not one for the whole music bizz you know. soz.

thats really nice jess that yout think mandii has already lost her sanity, shes loosing it but there might still be a chance to save her maybe if we act quickly come on i time for the assault were taking her down and the sanity with us.

lol i cant believe thats the only thing you managed to get out of that marli all you see is that she said she was failing assignmens and thats all you care about not the fact that shes loosing her sanity. im sure mandii really appreciates that show of love really.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

bah its cause ur crazy we love u, well one of the reasons lol

message 17: by Jade (new)

I think I'll stay out of this one guys, I'm already insane so I won't be much help to anyone. catch ya'll later, I have homework to do, if ya can say I actually 'get homework'

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

lol i reckon everyone is crazy in some way

message 19: by Jess (new)

Jess | 13 comments lol love u mandi

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

hey jess!

message 21: by Jess (new)

Jess | 13 comments omg marli i sent u an email lol

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i know i got it lol

message 23: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments crazy people everyone woah would never have guessed.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments hey craazy person whos supposedly doing her art assignment even though shes on goodreads.

message 26: by Jade (new)

Ooh not good, just make sure your no parents are looking in on ya any time soon.
I think Mahal has a point. I mean what is the defination of 'normal' I mean to everyone it's a totally different thing, you know. if everyone was Normal, then everyone would be the same, be into the same things, can you imagine the madness of trying to buy a pair of jeans or something? no thanks, give me Crazy any day.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Mandii wrote: "hey craazy person whos supposedly doing her art assignment even though shes on goodreads."

I finished!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade wrote: "Ooh not good, just make sure your no parents are looking in on ya any time soon.
I think Mahal has a point. I mean what is the defination of 'normal' I mean to everyone it's a totally different th..."

yay go crazyness!

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments crazyness rules and although i hate(jks) to admit it she probably is right lol

message 30: by Jade (new)

I think it's right, I mean not everyone's the same right, so there for not everyone is normal, but I bet most adults thing normal is them. my mum dances when the kids programs song comes on and jumps and sings along with ti kids program. my nan has a bad prob with dog crap, yeah, that's about all she talks about, it gross, but it's ture so what I'm trying to say is, they thing they're normal, and to me it's kinda normal for them t be that way, if you know what I mean. oops, teas ready gotta go.

message 31: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments yer that makes sense i get ya and your definitely right

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah!

message 33: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments hows it going everyone been good? I have sorta well some of the time anyway.

message 34: by Jade (new)

Has anyone read Hourglass?

message 35: by Caren (new)

Caren Cahill (caren36) | 39 comments I haven't, I'm gonna wait till it comes up in paperback probably.

message 36: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments i have. but hasnt already come out in paperback cz i bought it and it was in paperback, but im also in another country than you so maybe its different over here lol.

message 37: by Jess (new)

Jess | 13 comments i read it to its really good

message 38: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments OMG hey jess

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

hey people, hourglass was good but not as good as the first two of the series, well at least thats what i think

message 40: by Jade (new)

I skipped most of it, I thought it was kinda boring you know, I'd save your money if I were you, seriously. well the first two were ok, the third, even thoght it had a good story line, just dragged way to much, oops, I gotta run, chow

message 41: by Caren (new)

Caren Cahill (caren36) | 39 comments That's good to know Jade, definitely will wait till paperback. I had a hard enough time with book two! But might as well get and read it since I own the first two lol

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah might as well finish the series

message 43: by Jade (new)

yeah, you say that now, but you wait and you'll see.
personally I'd read somethin with a little more point to it like action but romance at the same time, not just a little action here and a little romance there an a bit of sad just at the end. I HATE SAD ENDINGS!!!

message 44: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments lol dont we all. especaially when you dont actually find out what happens either. grrrrr. i was really bad the last one. i think the first one was the best out of them and then they just went down hill from there. its always sad when that happens in a series.

message 45: by Jess (new)

Jess | 13 comments it so is, isent there like going to be a 4th one 2??

message 46: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaschuit) | 41 comments na i dont think so cz they havent said anything about it anywhere. and it was only suppose to be a 3 book series.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

i think so

message 48: by Jess (new)

Jess | 13 comments eh idk

message 49: by Jade (new)

Err... I hate to say this, why can't someone else know... there is a fourth one, I'm not sure when it's coming out, but I ain't buyin it, ok a I probably will, just because I've read the other three but the firat one was ok, the rest are well and truly crap!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

« previous 1