Things I Want My Daughters to Know Things I Want My Daughters to Know discussion

weepy one

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Joan Chapa You'll need a lot of Kleenex for this one.

message 2: by Cynthia (last edited May 20, 2008 08:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cynthia Totally agree...read it in about 12 hours give or take...half of which I probably spent with at least a tear in my eye...the rest of the time I outright weeping. I loved it though.

message 3: by Eva Marie (new) - added it

Eva Marie I'm glad I saw this! I just read a few bad reviews on this book and I just picked it out to read next. Sad to say but the thought of putting it back entered my mind.
You guys evened it out for me and I'm going on ahead!

Vicki - I Love Reading i'm just about to start it, so i've got tissues and chocolate to help me through

message 5: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel I loved this book & didnt want to put it down. some bits made me laugh and some put a tear in my eye and there was nothing about this book that I didnt like :-D.

Christine I just recently read this book. I think I had such high expectations for this book that it could not live up to my expectations. I would rate it as a good read not a great read. It did bring me to tears and many times I had to dry my eyes before returning to work after a lunchtime read. Real characters going through real human emotions as they come to terms with the loss of their mother and try to move forward in life without her. I really liked this family they were very human.