ROFL!!!!!!

message 5: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments bad day- daniel powter
how to save a life- the fray
she will be loved- maroon 5
id do anything- simple plan

there all my fave songs

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" by the Script hands down......... but i love all the taylor swift and Short stack songs as well especially "Sweet December ;)

message 7: by Shalontel (new)

Shalontel | 1 comments @Regan--I know...lol

message 8: by Precious (new)

Precious Williams (preciouswilliamswriter) I have 3 all-time favourites!:

1. Being With You by Smokey Robinson (this has been my favourite song since I was like 4 years old!)

2. I Don't Know Why I Love You by Stevie Wonder

3. Happy Birthday by Stevie Wonder

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

soz i havent heard any of them

message 10: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments i have new favirot songs now ive just discoverd meatloaf bat out of hell 3 is awsome theres only one song i dont like on it, im listening to the album as i write this how wierd is that :)

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Vanilla Twilight is soooooooooooo good ;)

message 12: by Zina (new)

Zina (xena999) | 5 comments i love vannilla twilight!!! you mean by owl city ...iiight? I LOVE THAT!!!
anyone know the song heart heart break by Boys Like Girls? its like the most addictive ever!!!

message 13: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments i love not good enough for the truth in cliche by escape the fate a modern day romeo and juliet kinda song
i also love the fray-you found me, escape the fate- ashley, three doors down-story of a girl, all time low-the girls a straight up hustler,selena gomez-naturally, bullet for my valentine-forever and always, bullet for my valentine- tears dont fall

message 14: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) selena gomez? mhm. you guys should listen to earth by imogen heap. its really upbeat and happy making

message 15: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) oh i only know that one song haha
its my song for my ballet dance so i bought it and i love it

message 16: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) okay. all you naturally fans explain to me the meaning of naturally and maybe ill consider liking it. but as of now i cannot listen hard enough to hear the lyrics past the overproduced, unoriginal pop just-like-any-other-song-ness.

message 17: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments i love meatloaf does anyone eles? i have yet to find someone that does actualy

message 18: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) meatloaf?

message 19: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments Regan ♥ wrote: "Felicity wrote: "i love meatloaf does anyone eles? i have yet to find someone that does actualy"

Aha, nope, sorry. >< My mum does though! :P"

she has good taste in music :)

message 20: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments i like evanescence an kings of leon to :)

message 21: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) i have never listened to Sleena Gomez partly because i dont really like the disney stars music and partly because well....yer ;)

message 22: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) never listened to her either plus i dont know wat this fuss about the jonas brothers is about i totally NOT impressed with them .;)

message 23: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments i dont like the jonas brothers they remind me to much of mc fly and they in my opinion were a disaster

message 24: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments i dont like the jonas brothers they remind me to much of mc fly and they in my opinion were just well crap

message 25: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 6 comments I really like Hey Soul Sister by Train. It can really brighten up my day.

message 26: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Jona brothers, Justin Beiber and Cody Simpson should not be mentioned coze they are only okayish( not impressed T_T

message 27: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Cody Simpson is Austalias version of Justin Beiber( Literally, i mean he's song is called ONE and Justin Beiber's is called One time) Ceck this out -http://answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...

btw he lives on the Gold Coast and goes to a rival school.

message 28: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments Regan ♥ wrote: "Felicity wrote: "i dont like the jonas brothers they remind me to much of mc fly and they in my opinion were just well crap"

Surprisingly, I've never heard any McFly songs... I've been meaning to ..."

youv never heard mc fly (shocked face) well to be honest dont just a waste of time well they did do one song i like but that was just a fluke s'called transylvania i think but im not completeley sure but its something like that anyway :)

message 29: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments ah that would make more sense :)

message 30: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Regan ♥ wrote: "Ew.. He's ugly & can' sing at all. Even Justin Bieber is better than him. o_O"

I reckon aye?????? everyone absoulately hates him haha and isn't Mcfly that band in Just my Luck starring Lidsey Lohan before her seires of unfortunate events?????

message 31: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) i watched that movie!!!!!

message 32: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) i've actually got it on DvD somewhere.....

message 33: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments i like that girl is a straight up hustler(: its so good haha

message 34: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments All the All Time Low's music and half of Justin Bieber's

message 35: by Autumn (last edited Jun 14, 2010 03:39PM) (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Justin Bieber...doesn't know what German is.

message 36: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) It's true :)
He was in an interview and this is what happened:
INTERVIEWER: So, Justin, is it true your last name means basketball in German?
JUSTIN BIEBER: German? What's that? We don't have German in America.
SCENE.

message 37: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 160 comments lol thats hillarious!!!!!!!!!