Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Archives (Deleted&moved topics) > NEW IDEA NEED THOUGHTS?!?!?!?!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess  | 4295 comments Mod
Hi every one!

Its not really i new idea as it has been suggested many times already, but who would be interested in a Hunger Games Role Play ?

Would would happen, we set a date for people to have nominated their character by, and when we have 12 people (not 24 each person controls 2 characters of the same district ) we begin!!!!

THen we can have polls every couple of days, deciding on the arena type, and who dies. (you can vote for a character to die. secret votes)
Then once the Games are over, and we have a champion , we can do another one?
The winner is inducted into HALL OF FAME.

What do you all think? Would you participate?
Any questions?

message 2: by ★ Jess (new)

darn it!
But you get no dibs untill we actually open the competition for entries.

message 3: by ★ Jess (new)

Well i get dibs on District 7 ;P

But its not official.

I reckon this would be really fun to do. And each character gets killed off in a poll we will do every 4 days or so...

message 4: by Hope (last edited Mar 12, 2010 06:17PM) (new)

Hope (heyhopeful) I'm definitely interested in doing this. I wasn't so sure, because of having to kill off other people's characters and all, but the poll idea has changed my mind. :)

message 5: by Amelia (new)

Amelia (jampuddleduck) | 2 comments I'm interested in participating! It would be fun as the poll's a good idea! :)

message 6: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments Question: Do we need to provide character profiles, etc. for this particular RP?

message 7: by ★ Jess (new)

yep. But not every one will get to go. Only those selected (first in first served. BUt i we have anyone out of the top 12 who is a top commenter, they get preference too...)

message 8: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments Sounds good.