Enything && Everything discussion

taged rolplays > Rachel (Root Beer) and Ruby

Comments Showing 1-50 of 138 (138 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments ((here we go! ^^;))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments ((hey nice timing!))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments ((lol, thanks. i'll go make my charrie. can i rp a girl?))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments ((eehh i already have a girl i suck at guys.. but if you really wanna))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments ((ok, thanks!))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments ((Sure but now i have to make a guy))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments ((kk then, i made my charrie btw ^^))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments ((cool, wait a sec, ill make my charrie after i check out my other groups ok?))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments ((ok then))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments Akia was sitting on the park bench reading a boring book that she was supposed to read over the summer. She closed it and sighed.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments Alexander was looking forward to meeting someone nice this summer. He went to the park with his 4 year old sister.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments Akia folded her arms and stared at the kids who were swinging.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments She tapped his leg, and pointed to the slide. He sighed and picked her up and let her play on the slide, while he decided to sith at the bench.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments Akia put her elbow on the edge of the bench and propped her head in her hand

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments He sat beside a random girl, who he didn't know; Akia.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments Akia glanced at who had sat beside her.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments He caught her glance and smiled, "Hey. I'm Alexander."

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments "Akia." She replied.

((could she be a famous singer or something?))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments ((sure i guess... but that would be kind of weird, dontcha think?))

He smiled and nodded, "How are you, Akia?"

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments ((*shrug* ok then. you can decide))

"Great." She said sarcastically. "You?"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments ((*shrugs as well*))

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked, noticing her sarcasm.

((hey i g2g! mosquitos are annoying me. well only one..))

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments ((lol))

"Stupid book, that's all." Akia replied sourly.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments ((wow that was looong time ago!))

He chuckled, "Aww. I'm sorry."

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments ((lol ikr? XD))

Akia glared at him.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments ((HAHA yeeep!))

He bit his lip, holding in the laugh, "No, really I am."

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments Akia sighed. "Fine, be sympathetic."

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments He smirked, "Okay then. So what brings you here Akia?"

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments Akia scrunched up her face. "Reading."

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments he smiled widely, "What?"

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments Akia took her heavy book and had it land on his lap

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments "Wow whats it called"

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments "Ugh. Can't you read the title yourself. It sickens me to speak of it."

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments "Okay..." he looked at it.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments Akia huffed and looked, again, at the swings

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments "Twilight?" he asked.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments "Ugh!"

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments He chuckled, "Oh wow."

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments Akia took the book back and stuck it where it was before

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments He kept his grin on, and his sister came to him, he smiled at her.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments "And who is this?" Akia asked

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments "Oh this is Kelly. Say hi Kelly." she looked shy and hid herself in his chest.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments akia smiled.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments He chuckled, "My sis, shes four."

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments "Ah. Hello Kelly."

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments "hi!" She squeaks.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments Akia laughed.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments She blusehed and hides again.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) | 2116 comments Akia grinned and picked up her book. "Sorry, but I gotta go."

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 649 comments "Bye, Ak-kia!" She says.
He chuckles, "Bye!"

« previous 1 3