Nancy Drew Readers discussion

Books > Nancy Drew Challenge!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kara (new)

Kara (karav) | 3 comments I stumbled across a reading challenge on a Nancy Drew fan site - to read the entire lot by December 31. It's a lot of Nancy Drew in a short time but looks like fun. Luckily, I have the entire yellow set from my childhood. I posted the link on my blog: http://teensleuth.com/hauntedlibrary/...

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie That's cool! I'm on #18.

message 3: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine (empress_charla) | 335 comments Mod
Kara, thanks so much for sharing! This is so exciting! And there's prizes! :-D It was already my goal to finish reading all the books this year, but to actually be involved in a challenge/contest with others is beyond awesome! :-) Right now I'm on book #16!

message 4: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (ashlee_) | 43 comments I've only read in order the first 10-15 of the original series. On a quest to finish them though!

message 5: by Charmaine (new)

Ashlee wrote: "I've only read in order the first 10-15 of the original series. On a quest to finish them though!"

A quest! I love the sound of that. :-) I am on this quest, too. I want to read the originals and the old paperback books that reach up to volume 175 or so! So far I've read books 1-18. :-)

message 6: by Meg (new)

Meg N | 7 comments I've been reading 1 to 20-ish! But, am now on a quest to finish in two months. :) I bet I can do it though.

message 7: by Charmaine (new)

Yeah, good luck, Emiaa! I'm trying to read all the books, too, but I definitely can't finish in 2 months, heh heh!