Book Addicts discussion

62 views
Books > Vampire Academy

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments i've heard about it, and i've been meaning to read it...


message 2: by thals (new)

thals | 6 comments TEAM DIMKA!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!! :D


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

ElleEverAfter :) wrote: "i've heard about it, and i've been meaning to read it..."

OMG!!! you have to read it. it was the BEST BOOK EVER!!!

GO DIMITRI!!


message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) *stands up and makes a confession*
I'm lisa and i love Vampire Acdemy. I think Adrian is the sexiest vampire out there and that he should be with rose.......


message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Adrian is not a drunk, annoying guy he is sweet and cute and should have a halo over his head ......what an angel......


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!! really... o_0 is that what you seriously think

you poor, poor soul you need serious help


message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Entshuldigung! Ich Disagree with you Nein, das ist impossible! Meine liebliegs Vampire ist Adrian. Er ist sexyyyyyyyy ja????? ( in case you havent deciphered it yet im speaking german well..partly german ja?) ;)


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

are you german ???

any way would you be so kind and tell me what you said???


message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) No im not but i learn it ;) and it say...Excuse me! I disagree with you. My faveourite Vampire is Adrian. He is Sexxxy Yes? ( mehhhhh it sounded better in german -_-)


message 10: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments lol cool :D


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

no way Dimitri is waaaaaaaay better!!!


message 12: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Nicht, Adrian is sexxxxyyyyy Ja? Adrian ist die best!


message 13: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Guys vote for the book you want to read for BOM ( book of the month in the Poll pease guys vote vote vote!!!!!!!!!!!! i will love you forver if you do....Regan you should make me marketing manager ;)Promotion or Pay rise you choose ;)


message 14: by Nina (new)

Nina | 2 comments ello me just join group me from italy


hahahaha jkjk hi guys!! just joined


message 15: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) nina youre american ......o_O


message 16: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments ive never read va are they good?


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!!! yes they are the best book ever!!!


message 18: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments im gonqa try and find a copy in the library today i hope they have one


message 19: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) the best Vampire series out there! take my word!


message 20: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments i am going to saw team adrian only because demitri is a loser lol jk no because he is not open enough


message 21: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments i only say that cause adrian is sweet rich and very clever he is to girly maybe for rose but demitri is just a bad option all together i think he is hot and very loving but i just like adrian better


message 22: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments i only say that cause adrian is sweet rich and very clever he is to girly maybe for rose but demitri is just a bad option all together i think he is hot and very loving but i just like adrian better


message 23: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Nicole wrote: "i am going to saw team adrian only because demitri is a loser lol jk no because he is not open enough"

haha*high five*


message 24: by Adam (new)

Adam | 117 comments adrian did stop drinking and smoking for rose in the first chapter of spirit bound, thats a big thing.

what did dimitri ever do besides call her roza and keep saying "but we cannot be together" , god dimitri grow some balls

however here's a question, really for lisa and regan, what would adrian be like as a stogri?


message 25: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) he wouldn't change and he definitely wouldn't treat Rose like a bloodwhore ( btw i was disgusted with Dimitri for that)


message 26: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) the thing Adrian has made a HUGE effort to change himself so that Rose would accept him and i think if he turned strigoi like now some of those efforts would be wasted but most would be kept coze he worked hard for them soooo i doubt he would urn out to be the same as Dimitri coze Dimitri kinda took Rose for granted coze u no they were like in love etc. but Adrian had to work hard for his place in rose's heart so i think he would be different.


message 27: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Regan that was a waste of space and my hands hurt from scrolling down *sigh* Once is enough ;) ADRIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN


message 28: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) see?


message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

oooooooo i literally just started reading this coz my friend talalalalalalia, sir maddie && jade && my twin were OBSESSED with it && i need to know what they are talking about


message 30: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) O.M.G. YOU HAVENT READ IT!!!!!!!! wat is HAPPENING TO THE WORLD????? oh well just read it its my favourite vampire series and second after mortal instruments in all time fav's ;)


message 31: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments Regan ♥ wrote: ":L Anything to do with Dimitri is never a waste of space. ;)"


yes huh


message 32: by Solaris (new)

Solaris | 6 comments Haha, true that, but he's really moody in Spirit Bound. And what about Adrian? lol, he has his moments.


message 33: by Keely (new)

Keely (keelz95) | 278 comments Lisa wrote: "Entshuldigung! Ich Disagree with you Nein, das ist impossible! Meine liebliegs Vampire ist Adrian. Er ist sexyyyyyyyy ja????? ( in case you havent deciphered it yet im speaking german well..partly ..."

Lisa your German is off!
J'aime l'Académie de Vampire et je suis l'Équipe Dimka. J'aime Dimka et bien que j'aie voulu tuer him! hehehe French (i said I love Vampire Academy and I am Team Dimka. I love Dimka and even though I wanted to kill him!) German now
Ich liebe Vampir-Akademie, und ich bin Mannschaft Dimka. Ich liebe Dimka, und wenn auch ich ihn töten wollte!
Russian now!
Я люблю Академию Вампира, и я - Команда Dimka. Я люблю Dimka и даже при том, что я хотел убить его!
An lastly Spanish :)
Amo la Academia de Vampiro y soy el Equipo Dimka. ¡Amo Dimka y aunque yo quisiera matarlo!

I love languages and I wish i never stopped learning German (i'd prefer French though)


message 34: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments huh?


message 35: by Skye (last edited Jun 08, 2010 09:22PM) (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments wats with the language change
we can all speak English y'know


message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

English! English! English!


message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I love German though


message 38: by Miranda (new)

Miranda Regan ♥ wrote: "Lisa wrote: "*stands up and makes a confession*
I'm lisa and i love Vampire Acdemy. I think Adrian is the sexiest vampire out there and that he should be with rose......."

*stands up and makes a c..."


Regan ♥ wrote: "Lisa wrote: "*stands up and makes a confession*
I'm lisa and i love Vampire Acdemy. I think Adrian is the sexiest vampire out there and that he should be with rose......."

*stands up and makes a c..."


He would be much sweeter vampire if he didnt send rose letters about how he is gonna kill her.. just saying


message 39: by Miranda (new)

Miranda I feel left out because all i know is spanish and english!!!! German is too complicated!!! Do not even get me started on Chinese and Japanese. That is just beyond my line of comprehension. Italian is SORT OF easy, because some words in Italian are spelled and pronounced the ALMOST the same as english.


message 40: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) I, like, just started Shadow Kiss. But Adrian? WOWIE OWIE-O! Lol.


message 41: by Miranda (new)

Miranda RICHELLE MEAD SAID THAT SHE HAS AN OPTION TO MAKE VA A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(in my mind, I am screaming this )


message 42: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Omigosh! That'd be so cool! But only if they do it right. 'Cause I hate movies that are based on books but completely contradict the book. *cough, I'm looking at you Percy Jackson, cough*


message 43: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Kay, so I'm like in the middle of Shadow Kiss (Book3) and I am like freaked out about the trial because Victor Dashkov or however you spell his name is a PSYCHO! and I am wondering what's wrong with Rose (on the plane) and I'm kind of wondering if it's cause Lissa went off her meds.


message 44: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments Dr. Smiles wrote: "Kay, so I'm like in the middle of Shadow Kiss (Book3) and I am like freaked out about the trial because Victor Dashkov or however you spell his name is a PSYCHO! and I am wondering what's wrong wit..."

ohh.. just wait til you get to the end..


message 45: by Miranda (new)

Miranda Yeah. Youll be jumping and singing!! hahaha. jkjkjk. I only was bcz im team adrian<3


message 46: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments *taking a deep breath*

Are you stalking me??? hahahhaa, jk jk


message 47: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika hmmm Team Adrian or Dimitri ?? tough que i like adrin more but Dimitri is a nice person n rose loves him ...


message 48: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments good enough.


message 49: by Miranda (new)

Miranda *makes fart noise* and hahah skye i was thinking the same bout you:P lol


back to top