TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > They lost it

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello twi-haters! I was sent the link to this website a while ago. The home page explains it all. Give it a little visit, the twilighters lost their minds....
http://www.mylifeistwilight.com/

message 2: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 199 comments Oh no, I can't find it! Some of those are kinda funny.

message 3: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments I've seen that. After I saw it, I went to FML and posted something like...

"Today I discovered there's a website called mylifeistwilight.com. FML"

message 4: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments OMFG. Pschyo chicks. >.< REALLY?!??!?! And they rate it if it has enough Twilight or needs more?!?!?! UGHHH!!!!!! Fml.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ik!
it's sooo stupid

message 6: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Nightshade wrote: "I've seen that. After I saw it, I went to FML and posted something like...

"Today I discovered there's a website called mylifeistwilight.com. FML""

XD I did that too!

message 7: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments NO WAY! HIGH FIVE! ;D

message 8: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) what the HECK is wrong with this chick?¿?¿?¿!¡!¡!¡?!¿¡?!¿¡?!¿¡

message 9: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments *shudders, cries in the corner*

message 10: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) eurgh

message 11: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments *huddled, rocks* Twilight....No..no...nonononono... Help...me...

message 12: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) these people are effin insane

screwed for life they are

message 13: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) I could only read two of the first posts without having to exit the window. My stomach was so nauseous from that puke-inducing stupidity! :|

I mean really! Really?...Really. :|

*Proceeds to shove head into blender and set to liquify*

message 14: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) Wooooow. Either someone was really bored, or they're all insane, stupid Twi-freaks. Let's go with the second option.

message 15: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) LOL No kidding! Eh, well, okay, let's be fair and just call it a nice, safe mixture of the two *laughs.*

message 16: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) LOL No kidding! Eh, well, okay, let's be fair and just call it a nice, safe mixture of the two *laughs.*

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) haha yeah. Anything involving even a bit of Tw*light is sure to turn out badly. Which explains why this site needs to crash and burn.

message 18: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments The damned idiots! Do they really need to export the Wizard of Oz?! It's all a conspiracy, I tell you! *points randomly at people, screams and runs*

message 19: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) *Falls on ass laughing*

LMAO

That was awesome, I*rule!!!

message 20: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Thank you.

message 21: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments For all the Harry Potter freaks out there, there IS a form of redemption, which comes in the form of a website... AVERAGE WIZARD. It's like mylifeisaverage, or mylifeistw*l*ght, but it's for Harry Potter stuff. It's like HEAVEN. :D

http://averagewizard.com/

And if you try and submit a post with the word "Twilight" in it, it's bleeped out as an "unallowed word" and you have to replace the I's with asterisks or something. >:D

message 22: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments LOL!

message 23: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) It sorta says the same thing about stealing cellphones/changing names.......

message 24: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy "Today, I realised my hair is bown jus like bellas! :D MLIT "

What kind of bubble headed pitiful human can't spell brown, realized, just, or capitalize a name? This is sad!