Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

TV/Movies/Music > Twilight Eclipse

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clerah (new)

Clerah Have you seen the new full trailer for Twilight Eclipse? Check it out here :D

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 737 comments Just saw it a bit ago, looks pretty good. I'm not sure it's as strong as the New Moon one was though - it doesn't portray the battle enough.

message 3: by Kathy (last edited Mar 11, 2010 08:09AM) (new)

Kathy (mrsworldwidewebb) I get sooo aggravated with trailers.. I hate it when they show the BEST part of the movie and then there is nothing more to the movie.. Soo I want the best left out! LOL It seems alright, but again not gonna be like the book!! (wonderful english) LOL

message 4: by Lady Allison (last edited Mar 11, 2010 09:39AM) (new)

Lady Allison Hahaha, I've watched it 3 times already, it's been the high point in my stressful day. I'm excited for the Fire & Ice chapter - aka the TENT scene with Edward & Jacob!!! Although I'm Team Edward, I love me some tender Jacob in this book. Eclipse is my favorite book of the series & I really hope this director will do right by it.

message 5: by Shirla (new)

Shirla Ghadaki (sjghadaki) | 21 comments I prefer books over movies, trailers, etc. My imagination can do much better than they can!

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 737 comments As with you, Allison, Eclipse is my favorite of the series, so I'm curious to see how they do with it. The ever changing directors has worked okay for Harry Potter, and I think New Moon was a definite improvement on Twilight, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

message 7: by Lady Allison (new)

Lady Allison Vehngeance, I think that he'll do okay with the darker elements in the book, because he was the same director that did "30 Days of Night" & I followed the actors quite a bit while they were filming & they trained A LOT & were constantly filming fight scenes so I know there are a lot. They've also interviewed about quite a few as well, so it won't be a sedate movie, I think that the battle will be well represented :)

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather | 243 comments Allison, I have to agree with you on this one. I'm Team Edward too but Jacob was very sweet to Bella, even though it killed Edward. My friend sent me the link for the trailer and just about died! Just how long is June 30th anyway???

message 9: by Lady Allison (new)

Lady Allison Heather - TOO LONG!!! ;) Looking forward to our next teaser...*sigh*

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather | 243 comments Allison, how could you break my heart??? Oh, I do have to say that I did a 'Bella' yesterday while walking to the mailbox. I fell, hard and man am I feeling today!! I don't want to say it is cause of age but I think I have to go with that. Now I know how the girl feels... and stop that laughing!

message 11: by Clerah (new)

Clerah I was excited to see the trailer, but that excitement drastically pales to this girl's reaction at seeing the eclipse trailer. I about peed my pants. Check it out! Warning you might need to wear earplugs

message 12: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Savhage Temptrest) (savhagetemptress) | 330 comments I am uber excited to see the movie, although I did and do love the books tremendously more! Thanks for the trailer because I've been waiting to see it, and it looks so good!

Oh, that girl's reaction is just tooooooooo much! Very loud! LOL!

message 13: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) | 343 comments Man.....I'm at work and it's blocked....can't wait to see it when I get home!

message 14: by Heather (new)

Heather | 243 comments Oohhhh, I know!! It was far better than I expected. I can just see myself seeing this movie over and over and over and over and over... you get the picture.

message 15: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Rogers | 4 comments I am such a big fan of the book, it's my fav in the saga. I hope that the film can do it justice. Especially my fav chapter Fire and Ice.I love the way the boys go at each other in the tent, especially when Jake gets in the sleeping bag with bella and Eddie is going crazy reading Jakes mind. Just thinking about it, makes me whine of the thought I have to wait until June, booooo. At less I will be able to buy New Moon on Blue Ray soon :) OMG! I also hope they include the vision bella has when snogging jakie!! boy what I would want to do to him!!!! I know he is young but here in England, he is old enough!!! lol.
The trailer is great and watched it three times and probably again before bed :)

message 16: by Kathy (last edited Mar 16, 2010 11:50AM) (new)

Kathy (cooldrenth) | 51 comments Yes, the trailer is very good but I hope they make a longer one, before June. I did not think that it was long of enough. I hope the movie is like the book. The first two movies were closes. So there is hope for the third and fourth movie.

Jen  ~The dreamer~ | 649 comments I don't watch the movie trailers; I try to stay away from them to avoid being disappointed! ;) I'm hoping this is a great movie, it should be with all the battles and more of the Cullens....This was probably my favorite Twilight book so I hope they do it justice!

message 18: by Cece (new)

Cece A (cecea) The trailer left me a bit unsatisfied. There should have been at least one shot of the battle. I'm team Jacob and I love the part where he says "you wouldn't have to change for me Bella" She doesn't have to change for Edward either not yet but she wants to. I guess I've never encountered that kind of love, where you'll forsake all others including family and great friends for the one. Anyways, I'm waiting for another teaser trailer to feel better about this first one. Eclipse was my favorite too so I'm really hoping they do it Justice... so far loving the books much better than the movies.

message 19: by Heather (new)

Heather | 243 comments Cece, you would be surprised at what people will do for love. It is scary but yet, to have that kind of love is sweet. Speaking of the trailer, I wonder if the reason they didn't show the battle cause of Victoria's wig? I've heard a lot of ladies don't like it..

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 134 comments This is just the first trailer. I'm sure they will show more in the upcoming trailers. Can't wait!

message 21: by Heather (new)

Heather | 243 comments Well, I'll be holding my breath until they do! Oh I hope they show more of Edward. Missed so much of him in NM..

message 22: by Tytti (new)

Tytti | 45 comments Finally, it's here!!! The first, long waited trailer. But after I watched it the first time, I was like, cool music in it... AAAaaand? When the first New Moon trailer came, it was neatly packed with romance, sadness,some scary stuff and cool music. And it lasted 1.48!
But now after Eclipse trailer, which was great I noticed I was looking for something... More. But this is only the first one. I'm sure the final trailer will shut me up!

message 23: by Clarista (new)

Clarista  (claristaravenheart) | 4 comments i know i cant wait to see them engaged and alice lol she is so funny and annoying and the party adn jake

message 24: by Kez (new)

Kez | 24 comments This book is my fav in the series too. The trailer looks a little tame, I hope it hots up in the film. Plenty of Edward on screen though so hubba hubba, that'll do for me. 30 June is too far away to be reasonable so I'm hoping they do what they did with New Moon and release a few new trailers. Maybe that's why this is a little tame, cos they are teasing us??? Hope so. x

message 25: by Clarista (new)

Clarista  (claristaravenheart) | 4 comments yeah i am so sike to whatch them get ingaged and charlies reation o and riley he sounds HOT in the book

message 26: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) | 343 comments Looking forward to this one the most. It was the book out of the whole series that I liked the most.

message 27: by Heather (new)

Heather | 243 comments Have to agree with you Kez! The only good thing about the trailer was Edward!! Oh sigh.. saw it again on the NM site and man, he looks so good. I need to reread the book before the movie comes out so I can refresh my memory..

message 28: by Megan (new)

Megan | 198 comments FYI- new Eclipse trailer just got released http://www.eclipsemovie.org/new-eclip...

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) AWESOME!!!!

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 134 comments So excited for this! And to top it off, I get to see it on June 29th! Woohoo!

message 31: by Heather (new)

Heather | 243 comments The new trailer totally blew me away! OMG, my friend who is not a fan now wants to see this one. Granted, I told her more 'puppies' (her words) will be in it and that there is a major fight scene.

message 32: by Heather (new)

Heather | 243 comments Yeah, Victoria is a different actress, Ron Howard's daughter to be exact, and her name is Bryce Dallas Howard (if memory is correct). ITA, Dakota looks so good and I can't believe it is the same one from I am Sam. Actually, Kristen did a very good job in The Runaways and nailed Joan Jett to a 'T'..

message 33: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
holy HANNAH those are some big were-wolves.

message 34: by Cece (last edited Apr 26, 2010 05:39AM) (new)

Cece A (cecea) Deliciously Evil Half Breed (mwuahaha) (Ang) wrote: "The new trailer is awesome. I can't wait to see Eclipse!! That fight scene looks amazing."

I agree, this new trailer is great, it shows a little of everything and very heavy on the action... I like. The other trailer left too much up in the air. I really, really hope the movie doesn't disappoint.

message 35: by Kate (new)

Kate (kshiv) | 96 comments Maybe I'm a downer but I thought the new trailer was kinda lame. That vampire army sure looks like Zombies to me. This is my favorite book so I am trying not to have any expectations. I am, of course, Team Jacob so I'm dying to see the tent scene. I can't wait to see Jasper's hair. Those zombies will have a hard time eating his brain through that rat's nest.

message 36: by Cece (new)

Cece A (cecea) Kate wrote: "Maybe I'm a downer but I thought the new trailer was kinda lame. That vampire army sure looks like Zombies to me. This is my favorite book so I am trying not to have any expectations. I am, of co..."

I'm Team Jacob too. The tent scene, I can't wait for that too and so much more shirtless Jacob...hehehe. Eclipse was my favorite book too though I really enjoyed the time Jake & Bella spent together in NM. I thought the first trailer was just too chick-flicky :-)

message 37: by Cece (new)

Cece A (cecea) Deliciously Evil Half Breed (mwuahaha) (Ang) wrote: "I'm Team Edward, but I loved that tent scene in Eclipse. Odd for someone who thinks she is meant to be with Edward, but that scene was probably one of my favorites in the book. I really like Jake a..."

Yeah, my sister says I love seeing a shirtless Jacob too much...:-) I wish Eclipse was coming out at the end of May, June 30 seems so far away.