twilight lovers! discussion

Eclipse Movie > First Eclipse Trailer

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Mar 11, 2010 07:10AM) (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
OMG!!! It looks sooo good!!! You beat me to post this by like one minute...lol!! Thanks girl!!

message 3: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Whoop Whoop!!! I just got the whole office together to watch the trailer! LOL! Im contagious and now the whole office has twilight fever!

message 4: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

That rocks Krystal...I did the same thing at my work!!

message 5: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) i thought it was okay for a teaser trailer.

message 6: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments I'm not sure how Imgonna like this new Victoria...Im so used to the other girl now. The new one is younger but she doesnt seem like she'll be able to portray the "scary " side of Victoria well, who knows, I could be wrong. Cant wait to find out!

message 7: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah I was super bummed that they chose to change her at all...I hate when they do that in a series!!

message 8: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments I hate that too.

message 9: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) i just dont like it when people change the actors/actresses. i mean this was gonna be the last one she was in anyways.

message 10: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Exactly...we were used to her and shes very funny in her interviews...shame, shame, shame

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i wounder if she is sad at all about it. i bet she is at least a little, i mean its the twilight saga what bigger of a movie could you be in!!! lol

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

me too, of course!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Good trailer

message 14: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Krystal wrote: "I'm not sure how Imgonna like this new Victoria...Im so used to the other girl now. The new one is younger but she doesnt seem like she'll be able to portray the "scary " side of Victoria well, who..."

Isn't she older?

message 15: by Anissa (new)

Anissa (nini7) | 6 comments IT WAS AWWWWWSOOMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Anissa (new)

Anissa (nini7) | 6 comments But i wish they didnt use Bryce Dallas Howard

message 17: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Anissa wrote: But i wish they didnt use Bryce Dallas Howard

Me too. In the picture they show of her, she doesn't look like VIctoria to me. SHe doesn't look evil enough.

message 18: by Lydia (new)

Lydia That's exactly what I thought!

message 19: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Totally!

message 20: by Baillie (new)

Baillie (Baillie12) wow i love it

message 21: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Rachel Lefevre is 30 while the new Victoria (Bryce Dallas Howard) is 28. The newbie is Ron Howards daughter so maybe her connections have something to do with the fact that she won the part, since clearly we are all agreed that she doesnt LOOK the part of Victoria.

message 22: by Daiane (new)

Daiane | 2 comments The trailer looks good. I cant wait until the movie comes out Im so dragging my hubby to see this movie with me :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

i loved that clip cant wait till the movie comes out

message 24: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Soooo here is a pic I found and I don't really see a huge difference...

Photobucket

message 25: by Lydia (new)

Lydia I think it's just small details in the face. Bryce's eyes seem to wide,

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

If find the girl on the left more vampire like more attractive

message 27: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah I liked the first Victoria better but oh well.

message 28: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Bryce looks like shes afraid of whatever is following her and Rachel has that look on her face that says, "I just caught my man cheating and I'm about to kick some $%#" (oops is that too un-PGish)

message 29: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 7 comments I'm really looking forward to this movie but I dunno....the trailer kind of seems a bit boring to me?! And Edward looks different.....the make-up is weird or something! Oh well I'll still be going to see it and I'm sure I'll still love it! lol

message 30: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) sadester wrote: "does anyone know why she no longer plays Victoria?"

this is some info/article on it:

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/07/29/...

message 31: by Rheeza (new)

Rheeza (rheezreads) bryce face is not so fierce which makes it a huuuge mistake for her to be there. i looove rachel as victoria. but oh well, there's nothing i can do. just hope that she can nail her character.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel looks more fierce though you're right

message 33: by Daiane (new)

Daiane | 2 comments Mariya wrote: "sadester wrote: "does anyone know why she no longer plays Victoria?"

this is some info/article on it:

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/07/29/...-..."

Hi,

I read an article while back in regards of the new actress Bryce playing Victoria the reason given was a scheduling problem with the first actress that she had a movie that she would be working in at the same time that the Eclipse movie would begin taping and it said that the two location were far from each other and Rachel (first Victoria) had to make a choice in regards which movie to work on and she did ...

I like the first Victoria too, juist because I just hate when they replace an actor on a series... Maybe the new actress would be good.

message 34: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
Ugh why did they change Victoria?
The other lady looks like she is wearing a wig and playing dress up!

Love Jacob!!!

message 35: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments LMBO....I think thats how Im gonna end every sentence from now on! "Love Jacob" is the new Bye! Love it!

Love Jacob!!!

message 36: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (leatherface2113gmailcom) | 20 comments Vivi wrote: "http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie..."

i finished reading the book 2 months ago. i can't wait to see what they change and what they kept the same

message 37: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (leatherface2113gmailcom) | 20 comments Stephanie wrote: "Soooo here is a pic I found and I don't really see a huge difference...

"

she looks so bootleg her wig is stupid. Taking all serious thought about veronica kicked to the curve.

message 38: by Sharon (last edited Mar 12, 2010 10:28PM) (new)

Krystal wrote: "LMBO....I think thats how Im gonna end every sentence from now on! "Love Jacob" is the new Bye! Love it!

Love Jacob!!!"

Hi Krystal,
That is how I end every sentence lol
My husband says I am out of control!!

BTW today is my birthday(whooo hooo!!) and I said in another group Party over at Jacob's!! To which my husband said you are forbidden from Jacob's house lol

love Jacob!!!

message 39: by Sharon (new)

Lauren wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Soooo here is a pic I found and I don't really see a huge difference...

"
she looks so bootleg her wig is stupid. Taking all serious thought about veronica kicked to the curve."

she looks bootleg? lol I have not heard that expression before lol ha ha

message 40: by Sharon (new)

sadester wrote: "Sharon, happy birthday! Hope it was very enjoyable and memorable! :D"

Thanks Sadester!

I celebrate the whole of March, before it used to be the last week of Feb into the middle of April lol
I am getting better :)

message 41: by Sharon (new)

sadester wrote: "Haha wow, but is today your actual birthday?"

Yep March 13 :)

message 42: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) EXCLUSIVE: Sneak Peak At Eclipse!!!!:

http://www.eclipsemovie.org/exclusive...

message 43: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Sharon wrote:

Hi Krystal,
That is how I end every sentence lol
My hus..."

Well Happy Birthday!!!!!! So I guess this means we are all invited to the party over at Jacobs! Im assuming its gonna be held outside because you know how small Jacobs house is.

Hmmmmm what should I wear............

message 44: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments oops I almost forgot.......

Love Jacob! LOL

message 45: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Mariya wrote: "EXCLUSIVE: Sneak Peak At Eclipse!!!!:

http://www.eclipsemovie.org/exclusive..."

Mariya that was an awesome sneak peek...thanks for the clip!

message 46: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) yup. i like the sneak peek better than the actual teaser trailer.

message 47: by Sharon (new)

True Jacobs LaPush house is small, but it's going to be at his other house.....lol wear something casual

message 48: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Oh right.....the "other house". Got it!

message 49: by Sharon (last edited Mar 13, 2010 10:16PM) (new)

sadester wrote: "Sharon, happy birthday! Hope it was very enjoyable and memorable! :D"

Thanks Sadester! :)
We just returned home after many hours of running the streets lol aka eating California Pizza Kitchen and browsing the hoity toity mall lol, my hubby buying me things I am too cheap to buy, then we went to see She's out of my league..it was very funny!

So the celebrations continue.... he he he

Sweet Sweet Jacob!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy late Birthday Sharon!

« previous 1