UGLIES! discussion

Adoption

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) okay for those of you who RP adoption is when you have a charrie thats is important to the RP, but you dont get on very often someone else can adopt your charrie. you will still be in charge of your charrie but when your not on the person who adopts the charrie can rp as it. but if you do adopt a charrie you need to be ACTIVE.

message 2: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

Morgen | 411 comments Mod
okey dokey sound good

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i copied that for another group lol

message 4: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

thats ok it still sounds good!

message 5: by Melissa ♥♫ (new)

Melissa ♥♫ good idea
i'm not sure if i'm gonna be active in this group or not, i guess i'll find out :)

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) lol

message 7: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

:) hope u r!!

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) stay active its more fun

message 9: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) please stay active

message 10: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

plz plz plz !!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) okay please do not adopt someones charrie unless they dont post for a while and everyone else is on at the time they are needed

message 12: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

kk

message 13: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) im the most active person in this group i just claimed the tittle

message 14: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

lrh and im the maker

CALLED THAT TITLE!

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) kk go change it

message 16: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) unactive group

message 17: by Morgen, awesomer than uuuu!!! (new)

changed it

yeah u and me r the most active and im not on alot

we need more people

message 18: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) yes yes we do

message 19: by Soumya (new)

Soumya hello!
I tend to have a lot of work so I sometimes can't stay on here long on weekdays.

message 20: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i know right now i just need a break but our vacations keep getting canceled

message 21: by Soumya (new)

Soumya My spring break starts in two or three weeks from now.

message 22: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) awww im sorry i had fun on mine and i worked on my tan

message 23: by Soumya (new)

Soumya I'm not doing much over vacation. Maybe have a sleep over at my place with a few of my friends. do work. Study for PSATS and SATS. Study for Bio MCAS(state exams here in MA). Go to the mall, go out to places, stuff around town.

message 24: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) thats more than we did we died my hair, went to a wedding reception, walked went to wally world alot and played on tthe trampoline lol

message 25: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Cool!! I'm in my room most of the times.
It's a good sized room. I have the computer and printer in my room. A desk to go with it. A drawer with a mirror, a piano, a book shelf, a queen size bed, a bed lamp table where my ipod dock and clock sits, two lamps, and a closet for my stuff. And a piano chair for my piano. There's a ushape of carpet enough to get around my room!!

message 26: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) lol my rooms small but ive got a bed a computer and a TV

message 27: by Soumya (new)

Soumya I don't watch much TV plus it's not allowed in my room.

message 28: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) why not

message 29: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Well, first I need time. Second, I can't watch some channels in front of my sister. third she'd take the remote away from me and watch spongebob squarepants. I'd have to go downstairs to the basement to watch.

I watch movies sometimes on the weekends. Watch wheel of fortune sometimes and sometimes jeopardy.
I try to watch American Idol, depends on whether I'm tired or not.

message 30: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) haha i know how you feel i just got back from 4 and a half hours of shopping with my mom but in the plus side i got a cute swimsuit

message 31: by Soumya (new)

Soumya cool! I got a swimsuit a month ago. I like mine.
I went clothes shopping for an hour at Khols on Saturday.

message 32: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i got mine at JCpennys i think not sure though lol i vant wait to go somewhere i can use it

message 33: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Yea!
I got my swimsuit in Sears.

message 34: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) cool i love summer down here i may just go outside and tan this weekend cause i have gone pale(well not really but im not as tan as i used to be

message 35: by Soumya (new)

Soumya If I get tanned((I don't do it on purpose)) I become really dark brown. my skin's already medium colored brown. I had a whole week of Band Camp last year, and it was in the 90s. I was at the school from 9am-4pm learning music, learning the steps for the marching band, which is done outside. The best part was that we got popsicles!!

message 36: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) lol the 90s thats weak

message 37: by Soumya (new)

Soumya well, it was more than that. Plus we were on the turf field, which is 10 degrees hotter there than regular.

message 38: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) sure i went on a work trip we werre outside almost the whole time lifting heavy things and walking long distances and it was in the 100s

message 39: by Soumya (new)

Soumya wow! I live in MA so it's not too bad. It sometimes get's up over 90s maybe 100s, but not really that high. It's been up to like 96-98 degrees.

It's really hot in India though. Been there, and felt it.

message 40: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) lol im sure its in the 100s for about 3 months a year and in the 90s unless its winter lol

message 41: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Wow!
I was in over a 100 degree weather in India when I went to this place.

message 42: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) oh fun but you get used to the heat right now im freezing the downstaris AC works to well and the upstairs one is broken

message 43: by Soumya (new)

Soumya yea. I'm not so used to it, so it was a little difficult to me. I was sitting in the very back. I had to move to the middle row to get the AC.

message 44: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) oh thats not fun it was really bad when you had to ride an over crowded bus with no AC

message 45: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Wow, I never been in a crowded bus.
I'm going to be going on a coach bus for the first time on May 8th. I'm going to sixflags with my band.
We have to be at the school at 6am and we don't come home until 10pm.
I can't wait.

message 46: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) really what six flags the one over what state cause ive only been to the one in new orleans(before it was torn down lol) and texas

message 47: by Soumya (new)

Soumya I'm going to the one in MA.

message 48: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) cool

message 49: by Soumya (new)

Soumya yea.

message 50: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i love six flags nextt time i go i may go see my uncle

« previous 1