Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > please help - can't combine my two editions of my brand new memoir

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dori (last edited Mar 09, 2010 09:11PM) (new)

Dori (adorible) | 198 comments I deleted the erroneous edition and updated the ISBN of the one with the cover. However, the book hashad the name Nanette Rayman Rivera, not Nanette Rayman-Rivera, so it iswas not on your author profile. I'm assuming you want the book under your GR author profile and changed the name to have a hyphen (If for some reason this is incorrect, please let me know.) Are you the correct author on the book The Dirty Napkin? If you are, I can ask a super to merge the two profiles (I can't do it because you are a GR author).

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42029 comments Mod
I combined the two versions of Nanette's name. (And FYI, it's not all supers who can do that. Just GR staff.)

message 3: by Dori (new)

Dori (adorible) | 198 comments rivka wrote: "I combined the two versions of Nanette's name. (And FYI, it's not all supers who can do that. Just GR staff.)"

Good to know :) Thanks.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42029 comments Mod
Nanette, it looks like someone else added you (and the other authors) to that one. Either way, it doesn't matter. As long as it's correct, we're happy to have as many contributors listed as the system will handle.