If Only... discussion

If only we had book discussions! > If only we could discuss Eragon!

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If only you could talk about everyone's favorite dragon. Here you can!

message 2: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments naw saphira! from eragon anyway. and glaedr

message 3: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments yeah, saphira's the best. but i wonder who would get the next dragon, the brown one. i think that it should be arya or roran, because eveyone else in eragon's femily has one...

oromis died!!! :'(

message 4: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments I know! it sucked. at least Gladaer or however you spell it is still sort of alive. I think it should be Ayra.

message 5: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments i know!!! it would be perfect if it was arya

message 6: by Hasna (last edited Apr 02, 2010 08:31AM) (new)

Hasna | 75 comments also, i think that it would not be fair if at the end, eragon has to leave the land forever

message 7: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments no! definately not! but maybe they could get help from there…

message 8: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments that would be pretty cool...

message 9: by Hasna (last edited Apr 02, 2010 08:36AM) (new)

Hasna | 75 comments like maybe they could get help from the land where the elves originally came from, or they could find like wild dragons or something

message 10: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments ugh! i cant type at all! i keep posting something and then having to go and change it!

message 11: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments oooh yea! but i dont know about more dragons, they would just have to go to that island and get a whole lot of the eldunari. what will the book be called?

message 12: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments i dunno, but i would really think that the author needs to write faster! i was so mad when i found out that he changed it to a cycle, and i would have to wait again!

message 13: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments what i am confused about, is how powerful the elves are in the book. they at first seem to be really really powerful, yet they say that they are weak and can't hold off galbatorix...and then it seems like eragon is defeating murtagh almost too easily...do u agree?

message 14: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments 'inheritance cycle' sounds so DUMB! it annoys me. I call it the eragon series

message 15: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments yea…I never really thought about that but yea!

message 16: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments i know! and the word 'inheritance' doesn't seem to cover even the tiniest bit of what its about! it bothers me so much!

message 17: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments wut, they got the sword from brom, but wut else???

message 18: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments the books are not about his father, they are about defeating galbatorix, and brom dies in the first book...i guess they could be talking about murtagh, but still!

I was pretty mad that murtagh had to go and switch sides, i loved him as a character!

message 19: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments hmm, I like brom and arya

message 20: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments nothing else, and he doesn't even end up using the sword!

message 21: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments ik! but his sword IS AWESOME

message 22: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments it is! i love it!

message 23: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments it's like "Brisinger! AHHHH!" lol

message 24: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments lol! :D

message 25: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments i think that is a pretty sweet sword!

message 26: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments IKR! I cant wait till it comes out but itll probably be a while 'fore I read it cuz I have so much else to read

message 27: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments i can't wait! i hope it is soon that he finishes writing!

message 28: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments me too. i gtg unfortunately bai

message 29: by Hasna (new)

Hasna | 75 comments yea, actually so did i, my computer kind of froze, ttyl!

message 30: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments I hate that. blah

message 31: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 342 comments If only I could remember to say if only at the beginning…