twilight lovers! discussion

Welcome/New > New to Twilight and here!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments Hi, I'm Zoe and got recommended to read the Twilight series while taking my kids to school. I have to admit, I'm not REALLY into the Vampire/Werewolf genre,but was assured that they are not too bad, not all fangs, blood and guts. SO,I took the plunge and got them, just finished New moon a little while ago and aim to start Eclipse tomorrow. I have to admit, I LOVE THEM!! Not sure if I'm Team Edward or Jacob, right now anyway. Personally, I prefer warmth, but I dunno, the mystery of Edward is also appealing. ANYWHO!! Glad to be here, be gentle with me, PLEASE!!

message 2: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments Welcome to the group Zoe, I'm glad you liked Twilight. :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome, have fun

message 4: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Yay! Welcome to the Twilight world my friend! I'm a newbie also! The first time I watched the movies was last year when New Moon came out. I was completely Anit-Twilight before that because it sounded ridiculous but now Im hooked! I started reading the Saga in early February and finished the Saga by late February! Its amazing! Be sure to fill us in on where you are in books and how your progressing!

message 5: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments Thank you, you are making me feel welcome!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I love them to! im not new to the Twilight Saga but new to this group.I wont give anything away but where r u in eclipse?

message 7: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments I finished Eclipse the other night and I'm now quite well into Breaking Dawn! Love the books, haven't found one, so far I haven't loved.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i like the last to the best how bout u so far?

message 9: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments Loving Breaking Dawn! Think it's brilliant so far. I'll decide when I've finished it, though, as to which my favourite is.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I cried when I read the last 2 pages because I knew the series was over lol

message 11: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hey Zoe! Hows breaking dawn going? Where are you in the story now?!

message 12: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments I have 82 pages to go, but been to busy today to read, ARRGGHHH!! Not sure if I'll get much chance today, got my sons friend over, then two more school trips to pick up my other two boys. THEN the usual stuff tonight, followed by family visit tomorrow!!! EEK, I so want to read it and finish it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

lol that would drive me insane, not being able to read it!

message 14: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments lol...My reading time was nights and on my lunch breaks from work! I think I red the last few pages super slowly! I didnt want it to end :(

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

me too, only not the lunch break thing i dont have a job!

message 16: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments OMG did I really spell red like red! oy Vey! Im must relly be tired (oh well..im still going to bed at 1am tonight)

Anywho..... I digress...

message 17: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments Ahem *taps foot looking embarrassed* Hehe, I finished BREAKING DAWN LAST NIGHT!!!! I LOVED IT!! Wasn't sure on the ending, had to read it a couple of times and flick to make sure there wasn't any more. But it was good. Once I realised there wasn't any more to read I went back and read the last paragraph again, you can see how Stephenie Meyer was giving a soft romantic end to it. I had to remind myself it was a 'young adult' read, not more of an 'adult' genre one. Will be VERY interesting to see how a film will be done :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

thats so great i love it too!

Krystal wrote: "Anywho..... I digress... "

on what??????

message 19: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
Welcome Zojar!

message 20: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Welcome to our little group!!

message 21: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments Thank you :)

message 22: by Terry (new)

Terry | 62 comments Welcome Zojar so did you figure out which book from the Twilight series you love personally breaking Dawn my favorite

message 23: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments Terry wrote: "Welcome Zojar so did you figure out which book from the Twilight series you love personally breaking Dawn my favorite"

Hi Terry, well, I'm not entirely sure, to be honest, they all have good things about them and the series melds well together. I think that Breaking Dawn had a weaker ending that I was hoping for, but the build up was good. Twilight was perfect for the staging of the series and loved the story, otherwise I wouldn't have read the rest. I liked New Moon for the aspect of getting to know Jacob more. Eclipse was good but Edward annoyed me, big time, in some places,so overbearing! I really don't know, maybe I need to read them again to decide, just don't have the time right now.

message 24: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Where has terry been lately? I havent seen him in a minute!